jason sehorn = moron

dave mcbride

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because he's been throwing to pro-bowl receivers in New England...

0:)

441365[/snapback]

There are at least 5 other QBs in the NFL I would take over Brady. For some reason, the NE Patriots have had fortune rain on them. Brady's legacy starts and ends with the fumble called "Tuck Rule".

You people are such haters. Brady is one of the best QB's to EVER play the game. He has NEVER lost in the playoffs, he is extremely accurate, can throw the deep ball, and most importantly he raeds defenses and just makes plays. You only make yourself look stupid by trying to bad mouth the QB that has helped his team win 3 of the last 4 SB's. Seriously!

There are at least 5 other QBs in the NFL I would take over Brady.  For some reason, the NE Patriots have had fortune rain on them.   Brady's legacy starts and ends with the fumble called "Tuck Rule".

441372[/snapback]

More power to you if you're more concerned about stats than winning. Then again you're probably right in that Brady has a weak arm...but that's only because he has 3 FRICKIN' SUPER BOWL RINGS weighing it down!

"Tuck Rule"? Please. Should have been illegal hands to the face before the tuck rule even comes into it anyway...

In the words of Herm Edwards: "You play...to win...the game." Give me Brady.

The real question is, was there nothing more important to report on in New England that this was not only reported, written up and published, but that someone had to go to Brady and ask his opinion?

I mean, if Charlie Weis says that, that's a story, but let's look at the source... Jason Sehorn, the ultimate one-trick-pony.

Tomorrow: "Mr. Brady, Tom Smith of the Iowa Thomas County Daily Review says that Carson Palmer is a better QB than you, any reaction?"

Yeah, because he's been throwing to pro-bowl receivers in New England...

0:)

441365[/snapback]

Not the point.

The point is he plays behind the best OL in all professional football. He has one of the better TEs in the game. He now has Corey Dillon in the backfield. Most IMPORTANTLY, he has a defense that can be counted on to stymie anythng the opposition puts up.

The Browns have none of those things.

I'll guarantee if he was on the Browns he wouldn't have HALF the wins he's had as a Patriot.

Not the point.

The point is he plays behind the best OL in all professional football. He has one of the better TEs in the game. He now has Corey Dillon in the backfield. Most IMPORTANTLY, he has a defense that can be counted on to stymie anythng the opposition puts up.

The Browns have none of those things.

I'll guarantee if he was on the Browns he wouldn't have HALF the wins he's had as a Patriot.

441406[/snapback]

i'll second the motion...brady is one of the most overrated QB's in the game, due to his team, not unlike derek jeter... he's good, not great. There are about 7-8 QB's right now i'd rather have on ym team ahead of brady...

I even go to school with a pats fan and he says he brady isnt as good as all the hype and is extremely overrated

I can't believe there are actually Bills fans out there joining in with the Brady mass-fellatio.

441428[/snapback]

We all probably agree that the QB gets too much credit when his team wins and too much blame when they lose.

The guy does have a pretty impressive record, but am I ready to figuratively fellate him? Hardly. He's just getting his too much credit.

New England has the best O-Line in football? Are you high?

The ONLY QB you can make a case for being better than Brady is Peyton Manning. Everyone else is second rate to Tom Terrific. He is the one player New England couldnt afford to lose.

But go ahead and take your Marc Bulgers, your Ron Mexicos, your Trent Greens and see how many times you go one or two and out in the playoffs.

I'll continue to enjoy seeing those Lombardi Trophies in Foxboro.