TiVo ALERT!! - 6 Days Until Sunday

Justice

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Days Until Sunday. Featuring the Bills Linebacking corps during the week leading up to the Texans game. On NFL Network.

BTW. Spikes should be on Total Access sometime this week also.

439865[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads-up

SPIKES IS AWESOME. We have to beat Tampa!!!!! Sorry, this just gets me excited.

442149[/snapback]

TKO is a man possessed, on and off the field. He's never been to the playoffs and I think last year was extra tough for him to take. I can see him keeping this defense grounded and focused the whole year.

If you can watch that and not come away with an appreciation of how much London Fletcher means to this team, you don't know anything about football.

442169[/snapback]

You know it. Christ the guy was in a hotel room saturday night with a portable DVD player watching a game.

Anyone catch this? It just got over. Great show - another very cool program from the NFL Network.

It followed around the Bills LBs, mainly Takeo and London. It was awesome. Also had the guys miced during the game.

If you missed it it is on again at 11:30 eastern and 8:30 pacific.

If you can watch that and not come away with an appreciation of how much London Fletcher means to this team, you don't know anything about football.

442169[/snapback]

Agreed. I hope Fletcher retires as a Bill. What a 1-2 combo, Fletcher and Spikes make. Both players make each other that much better on the field.