TSW Apology Board

Fake-Fat Sunny

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add another candidate.

How about all those moaning and complaining about our drafting "high motor" defensive ends. Often there was some whining about them being white. Seems to me, we got a pretty good tandem at this point.

I will add another candidate. 

How about all those moaning and complaining about our drafting "high motor" defensive ends.  Often there was some whining about them being white.  Seems to me, we got a pretty good tandem at this point.

437682[/snapback]

And Denney made a big play yesterday, too, if I recall.

I want to take advantage of this most generous opportunity to bare my soul on the Internet and apologize for absolutely any and everything I have ever done or will do that might in any way have inconvenienced, slighted, angered, annoyed or pissed off anyone and everyone I've ever been in contact with, who may have seen me, heard me, read what I've written, or even guessed what I've thought.

I'm sorry! So sorry! Please find in your large heart a way to forgive me! PLEASE!

On second thought. No I don't.

Go F yourself instead.

I want to take advantage of this most generous opportunity to bare my soul on the Internet and apologize for absolutely any and everything I have ever done or will do that might in any way have inconvenienced, slighted, angered, annoyed or pissed off anyone and everyone I've ever been in contact with, who may have seen me, heard me, read what I've written, or even guessed what I've thought.

I'm sorry! So sorry! Please find in your large heart a way to forgive me! PLEASE!

Go F yourself instead.

437757[/snapback]

That's the spirit.

Go F yourself instead.

437757[/snapback]

You ROCK! Nanker. :doh:

I'd like to apologize to Drew Bledsoe...

Bledsoe: 143.4 rating, 18/24 for 226 yards and 3 TDs.

Losman: 89.9  rating, 17/28 for 170 yards and 1 TD.

Guy gets run out of town because "he" sucks...and now that he's got good pass protection, he's outplaying his golden-boy replacement.  Looks like TD cut the wrong QB...  :doh:

437613[/snapback]

Overall, probably a good arangement for both teams. I think Bledsoe will have a good year with the team he now has around him, but will still take more than the average number of sacks. He has an interesting group of receivers now, including Peerless Price, who didn't suit up yesterday--still learning the Dallas offence I guess. Losman looked very good for his first game and did some things Bledsoe couldn't do here. I also like our back ups in Buffalo now. Of, course, it was just week one.

I apologize for not having faith in lindell during any one of his 5 FG's yesterday, especially the 42? yarder...

Next week i promise to... oh hell, i'll doubt him next week as well, until he starts making some clutch kicks and some really long FG's...

Overall, probably a good arangement for both teams.  I think Bledsoe will have a good year with the team he now has around him, but will still take more than the average number of sacks.  He has an interesting group of receivers now, including Peerless Price, who didn't suit up yesterday--still learning the Dallas offence I guess.  Losman looked very good for his first game and did some things Bledsoe couldn't do here.  I also like our back ups in Buffalo now.  Of, course, it was just week one.

437773[/snapback]

JP couldn't hold Drew's jock. :doh: