Radio post-game shows

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Howard Simon when we need him?

438267[/snapback]

Doing pregames - which probably means spending postgames at home in front of the big-screen TV, while Schopp and Parker get stuck dealing with the sloppy drunks.

(At least the pre-game drunks aren't quite as sloppy..... 0:) )

Doing pregames - which probably means spending postgames at home in front of the big-screen TV, while Schopp and Parker get stuck dealing with the sloppy drunks.

(At least the pre-game drunks aren't quite as sloppy..... 0:) )

438282[/snapback]

He also did a call-in segment with Schoop & Bulldog this afternoon at 4.

He also did a call-in segment with Schoop & Bulldog this afternoon at 4.

438285[/snapback]

Yeah, I caught part of that before GR fuzzed out around Olean. Guy's been busy - can't imagine he got back from doing the 'Cuse-UB game much before 11 Saturday night, then had the quick turnaround for the 10AM-noon slot yesterday. But hey, it pays the bills....

(At least the pre-game drunks aren't quite as sloppy..... :( )

438282[/snapback]

BTW did anyone catch Riter mentioning R. Rich in the pregame show? Not by name but he did mention a guy wearing a Erik Flowers jersey and a girl with Hines Ward jersey and the TSW crowd should all know who they were. 0:)

BTW did anyone catch Riter mentioning R. Rich in the pregame show? Not by name but he did mention a guy wearing a Erik Flowers jersey and a girl with Hines Ward jersey and the TSW crowd should all know who they were. 0:)

438313[/snapback]

It was Brad, then? I didn't hear it, but heard about it.

He'll be dealt with. :(

BTW did anyone catch Riter mentioning R. Rich in the pregame show? Not by name but he did mention a guy wearing a Erik Flowers jersey and a girl with Hines Ward jersey and the TSW crowd should all know who they were.  ;)

438313[/snapback]

That was R.Rich?

Cool. Hi R.Rich.

BTW, I walked past TSW tailgate early in the AM with Jerry Sullivan and thought of stopping to say hi, but thought we (or at least he) would be the object of projectiles, so I opted not to steer him in.

That was R.Rich?

Cool.  Hi R.Rich.

BTW, I walked past TSW tailgate early in the AM with Jerry Sullivan and thought of stopping to say hi, but thought we (or at least he) would be the object of projectiles, so I opted not to steer him in.

439821[/snapback]

Yes, that was me and my wife, who goes by Psycho Ward 86 here on the board. I still don't know exactly what it was that you said though. Hopefully, it wasn't something idiotic, as some radio personalities can be.

BTW, I used to listen to the show you had on WGR w/ Mike whatever his last name was (before we lost the internet stream from WGR). I think it's funny you said you were walking w/ Sullivan, because I can vividly recall one show where Mike whatever his last name was walked off the set during the broadcast because he was ticked off w/ Sullivan.

That was R.Rich?

Cool. Hi R.Rich.

Hey if GR would say they are sorry, in writing, with what they did to me last year I might let them back in so your tailgate party would not be so lame that Andy or whoever would not have to send somebody else to Hammer's Lot and beg to get some people to come down and be on the air!

When gr was at Hammer's Lot or The Get'In a Lot their was a ton of people stopping by to see you guys. It's all about the location, location, location. Where you guys are set up now and the other location you were set up at last year after I was direspected and had to remove gr from the lot kind of blows...... you see the results. 3 games and NOBODY stopping by.

By the way Hammer's Lot is still rated # 1 24 years running as rated by the

O.O.T.P.L.

That was R.Rich?

Cool.  Hi R.Rich.

439821[/snapback]

Tell Howie that JoeSixPack wishes to compliment him on throwing "softballs" to Lori during the contest ;)

I KEED! I KEED!

That was R.Rich?

Cool. Hi R.Rich.

Hey if GR would say they are sorry, in writing, with what they did to me last year I might let them back in so your tailgate party would not be so lame that Andy or whoever would not have to send somebody else to Hammer's Lot and beg to get some people to come down and be on the air!

When gr was at Hammer's Lot or The Get'In a Lot their was a ton of people stopping by to see you guys. It's all about the location, location, location. Where you guys are set up now and the other location you were set up at last year after I was direspected and had to remove gr from the lot kind of blows...... you see the results. 3 games and NOBODY stopping by.

By the way Hammer's Lot is still rated # 1 24 years running as rated by the

O.O.T.P.L.

439950[/snapback]

Yup Hammers Lot is the best place for Tailgating by far. I used to love being in Buffalo and being on the radio with GR at the lot.

Hammer sure know how to make people feel at home... Even took time to drive me around first time in Buffalo to show me where was good...

That was R.Rich?

Cool.  Hi R.Rich.

439821[/snapback]

Aw shucks - we (mostly) behaved ourselves before the opener last year, didn't we? Other than JSP's incessant whining, that is. :doh:

(Hi, Joe, ol' buddy ol' pal.... By the by, I believe Jeremy was giving the names, not Howard. Perhaps sobriety would've helped you do better. Scoreboard. :D )

Wish you would've stopped, Brad, and consider this an open invite for next time. (Although I probably would've missed y'all anyway - I was pulling into Hammer's about the same time you were starting your broadcast.) After all, you *are* part of the Wall community now, no?

As for Sully, I don't think there would have been a problem - it's much easier to hurl brickbats online or over the airwaves than in real life. And besides, he hasn't really written much to disagree with lately. Talking about "our" Bills, mentioning how he wished he'd been here for the original standing-buffalo era? I'm starting to wonder about him... ;)

Can't stand Mike Schoop, getting to full of himself. These shows are for the fans to voice their opinions not for loud mouth talk show hosts to hear themselves talk. Last I knew it was the Buffalo Bills post game show not the Mike Schoop show.

Last year gr canned Kevin, Bob, Puff

This year Greg and Dan, I enjoyed listening to both, just left.

Who is next?????

Yes, that was me and my wife, who goes by Psycho Ward 86 here on the board.  I still don't know exactly what it was that you said though.  Hopefully, it wasn't something idiotic, as some radio personalities can be.

BTW, I used to listen to the show you had on WGR w/ Mike whatever his last name was (before we lost the internet stream from WGR).  I think it's funny you said you were walking w/ Sullivan, because I can vividly recall one show where Mike whatever his last name was walked off the set during the broadcast because he was ticked off w/ Sullivan.

439839[/snapback]

That was Mike Maniscalco. I remember that particular show vividly as well. As Mike was so perturbed about the whole Flutie just wins crap that he just lost his composure and starting going off before walking off. I'm not sure if Brad remembers but he used to post at my old Flutie Haters board too.