How bout them WINGS!!!

tmk-nj

For those of you who were at the twobillsdrive tailgate, how about them wings the the Central New Jersey Buffalo Bills Backers (CNJBBB) cooked up!!!

Please give props to Mark from the CNJBBB for a job well done.

My son Joey, 8 years old, ate a bunch and said Dad, these are good!!!

tmk-nj

Tom

(CNJBBB)

It wasn't a complaint. I blotted off as much sauce as I could and still was sucking on ICE(ha ha) to relieve the burn. Blotting my lips with napkins. How can you guys eat that stuff so hot? Probably burns the next day too. ;):lol:

It wasn't a complaint. I blotted off as much sauce as I could and still was sucking on ICE(ha ha) to relieve the burn. Blotting my lips with napkins.  How can you guys eat that stuff so hot? Probably burns the next day too. :lol: :lol:

30756[/snapback]

See what I mean..... ;)

:(

To my fellow CNJBB:

MY THANK YOU AGAIN as myself and my wife had the pleasure on enjoying those wings again....

The hooter they are the better it is for me I LUV THEM

I will be seeing you guys again...Please let me know if you will be coming down to GIANTS stadium for the JETS/BILLS game on 10/10 so I can mmet up with you there..

Much LUV and again I will be there early for the SUNDAY NIGHT game.

CNJBBB representatives will indeed be at the 10/10 game - probably Big Daddy, Jason and maybe also Mark and Kaz.

My wife and I are unlikely attendees at this point.

Glad you enjoyed the wings!

Go Bills!!!

-Rich

Pres, CNJBBB

To my fellow CNJBB:

MY THANK YOU AGAIN as myself and my wife had the pleasure on enjoying those wings again....

The hooter they are the better it is for me I LUV THEM

I will be seeing you guys again...Please let me know if you will be coming down to GIANTS stadium for the JETS/BILLS game on 10/10 so I can mmet up with you there..

Much LUV and again I will be there early for the SUNDAY NIGHT game.

33937[/snapback]