Bledsoe Fumbles Snap!

Gotta Dream

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No,  sorry I wasn't.  Didn't know I had to in order to be considered a Bills fan.    :doh:

436628[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought watching the game intently was good enough. When the threw the flag as Carr was diving toward the end zone, and was tackled, everyone in my zip code new I was a Bills fan. It is agood thing they picked that up.

What ever happened to the old fashioned right to bash a guy just because you hate him. eg. I still attest, an always will that HOF QB Dan Marino Sucked.

How is this possible??  3 touchdowns and 225 yards with no picks for Bledsoe? How does this happen?

436793[/snapback]

see the first 8 games of 2002 after bleedslow switched teams...it'll stop eventually when he costs the cowpokes a game or 2 with his wretched QB play...

How many times did JP get sacked today with that same **** ass Bills oLine that we had last season? How many fumbles? How many Ints?

If you're counting "almost" plays (like the "almost" sack and the "almost" fumble lost), then JPL "almost" had two INTs returned for TDs today. One was dropped (easy play for the defender), and one the DB jumped hte route too quickly and whiffed completely (leading to a nice completion).

Also, our OL was 60% different than last year - new LT, new LG, and the RG was replaced due to injury.

Yes, Bledsoe would've probably been hit a lot today in Buffalo - our OL still isn't that good, and JPL was running around a LOT (I was happy that he didn't take off running much though!). However, if you watched Dallas, Bledsoe was moving around in the pocket very well today. He was stepping up, avoiding the rush, and making big plays. He played VERY well.

Look, I'm not debating whether we should've kept DB or not. At the time I thought we should've, but if JPL plays like he did today, it was probably a good move. But to bash the guy for each and every bad play? Those people need to grow up.

Losman: 17-28, 170yds, 1TD

Bledsoe: 18-24, 226yds, 3TDs

Those are hardly "sucky" or "crappy" numbers (for either guy).

If anyone has "short cuts" I highly recommend watching this game tomorrow. And it only takes 30 minutes. :doh:

CW

If you're counting "almost" plays (like the "almost" sack and the "almost" fumble lost), then JPL "almost" had two INTs returned for TDs today.  One was dropped (easy play for the defender), and one the DB jumped hte route too quickly and whiffed completely (leading to a nice completion).

Also, our OL was 60% different than last year - new LT, new LG, and the RG was replaced due to injury.

Yes, Bledsoe would've probably been hit a lot today in Buffalo - our OL still isn't that good, and JPL was running around a LOT (I was happy that he didn't take off running much though!).  However, if you watched Dallas, Bledsoe was moving around in the pocket very well today.  He was stepping up, avoiding the rush, and making big plays.  He played VERY well.

Look, I'm not debating whether we should've kept DB or not.  At the time I thought we should've, but if JPL plays like he did today, it was probably a good move.  But to bash the guy for each and every bad play?  Those people need to grow up.

If anyone has "short cuts" I highly recommend watching this game tomorrow.  And it only takes 30 minutes. :doh:

CW

436822[/snapback]

Before I say this, let me clarify, I'm GLAD Drew is gone. I'm not an apologist.

He looked damn good today. What impressed me most, he did it under heavy pressure most of the game, and took a beating. The dude sacked up, reminded me of his first 8 games in Buffalo.

It's sad that anyone needs to clarify a statement like this to avoid being jumped on by the "fans" here. ;)

CW

436840[/snapback]

I still cannot figure out how Drew can simultaneously post on TBD under the name "Fezmid" and quarterback the Cowboys. :doh:

It's sad that you can't stop talking about Drew. Give it up Fezzy.  :doh:

436843[/snapback]

And you're the one who can't stop talking about me talking about Bledsoe. :doh:

I'm not the one who started the thread, I'm simply the only one with an objective view.. ;)

CW

And you're the one who can't stop talking about me talking about Bledsoe.  :doh:

I'm not the one who started the thread, I'm simply the only one with an objective view..  :doh:

CW

436849[/snapback]

Yeah, you're about as objective as Al-Jazeera. ;)

If you're counting "almost" plays (like the "almost" sack and the "almost" fumble lost), then JPL "almost" had two INTs returned for TDs today.  One was dropped (easy play for the defender), and one the DB jumped hte route too quickly and whiffed completely (leading to a nice completion).

Yes, Bledsoe would've probably been hit a lot today in Buffalo - our OL still isn't that good, and JPL was running around a LOT (I was happy that he didn't take off running much though!).  However, if you watched Dallas, Bledsoe was moving around in the pocket very well today.  He was stepping up, avoiding the rush, and making big plays.  He played VERY well.

Look, I'm not debating whether we should've kept DB or not.  At the time I thought we should've, but if JPL plays like he did today, it was probably a good move.  But to bash the guy for each and every bad play?  Those people need to grow up.

If anyone has "short cuts" I highly recommend watching this game tomorrow.  And it only takes 30 minutes. :doh:

CW

436822[/snapback]

It's not like Drew never posted some good numbers while he was here. He did. But he showed tell tale signs of impending doom for the Cowboys today.Same ball patting. Same slow decision making . Chargers D is definitely in the lower half of the league and really couldnt establish much of a pass rush. Thier secondary is notoriously bad. It was in matchups like these that Drew shined for us as well. We'll see when he plays a good defence and there is a little pressure on. For me, I saw nothing different from Drew today that Im used to seeing. jmho

CW

436822[/snapback]

QB rating for Bledsoe wk 1

QB rating for Losman wk 1

I'll take Losman. Thank you.

BTW, what compensation did TD get from Dallas for Bledsoe? I remember he gave up a first rounder, but I don't recall what we got back for him?

Look, all you Bills fans should be rooting like hell for any NFC team to beat a decent AFC team. It doesn't happen often these days. We might be battling SanDiego for a wild card spot late in the year and we should be thanking Bledsoe for giving us a game up on them.

QB rating for Bledsoe wk 1

QB rating for Losman wk 1

I'll take Losman. Thank you.

BTW, what compensation did TD get from Dallas for Bledsoe? I remember he gave up a first rounder, but I don't recall what we got back for him?

436877[/snapback]

A coffee enima. :doh: