Bledsoe Fumbles Snap!

Gotta Dream

I love hacking on Bledsoe, but I'll admit that he played well today.....It was a pretty good game overall, but i agree that the Bolts were definitely missing Gates. That Peele guy sucked ass. Quentin Jammer helped Bledsoe three or four times with stupidity, and Bledsoe definitely showed some flashes of the type of crap that most of us grew sick to death of, but he got the job done and got his team into the endzone.

That being said..... Greggo's gang is going to knock his ass out next week :doh:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the guy his due over at Cowboys.com. 

LOSMAN just had a great first game, and you still want to talk about the statue?

437208[/snapback]

Would've been a non-issue if the OP hadn't made a big deal about Bledsoe having a bad play. No thread, no comments.

CW

there are a lot of hypocrites floating around here who rip the guy when he plays bad and don't make a peep when he plays well.........give the guy his due.........he played a good game and his team won.........

437206[/snapback]

No question he played a good game against a good opponent on the road. Some of the passes he completed to K. Johnson were highlight material.

More power to him, though I hate to see the Cowboys win, and I still think the Bills were absolutely right in letting Bledsoe go. I am convinced he was not going to take the Bills to the Super Bowl, even if they managed to make the playoffs.

We shouldn't obsess on how ex-players do, crowing because Travis Henry played mediocre for Tennessee or sour because Bledsoe played well. They did what they did for Buffalo, and some of it was great and some was frustrating, but that time has passed.

I'm much more interested in watching this new version of the Bills develop. I loved seeing the o-line play a good game, and Losman find his rhythm, and the defense flying all over the field.

I saw that "pat, pat, pat" that keeps getting brought up, and I just laughed. First time I really paid attention, and bam there it was. That being said, he was solid on the day, no INTs and a few TDs. He's going to be alright. Its time for your worries to turn to JP and let Bledsoe do his thing.

Here is the Parcell's quote:

"Bledsoe was pretty accurate," Parcells said. "When we were open, he hit it, pretty much."

Buyer's remorse yet Bill? Still very early... Too early.

As much as JP did EVERYTHING NOT TO lose. DB, even with 3 tosses and 225 yards did EVERYTHING to LOSE.

DB's nasty habits will only take you so far.

As much as I dreaded the growing pains with JP... Knowing DB's track record, I feel much better today.

You can only grow with a performance from JP today.

:angry:

As much as JP did EVERYTHING NOT TO lose.  DB, even with 3 tosses and 225 yards did EVERYTHING to LOSE.

437233[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure with a comment like that, you watched every snap of the Bills games and none of the Cowboys game. That, and the fact that you're still trying to convince yourself that getting rid of Bledsoe was a good move.

I'm not knocking JP, he had a great first game. But DB was almost perfect. 18/24, 3 TDs, no Fumbles and no INTs is hardly doing everything to lose. 4 sacks hurt, but its better than throwing the ball into a turnover.

I'm pretty sure with a comment like that, you watched every snap of the Bills games and none of the Cowboys game. That, and the fact that you're still trying to convince yourself that getting rid of Bledsoe was a good move.

I'm not knocking JP, he had a great first game. But DB was almost perfect. 18/24, 3 TDs, no Fumbles and no INTs is hardly doing everything to lose. 4 sacks hurt, but its better than throwing the ball into a turnover.

The Bills won with JP at the helm, and JP is young and has a bright future. There's no need to "convince [ourselves] that getting rid of Bledsoe was a good move," it WAS the right move for this team. It was Bledsoe's time to move on and him having a good first game with the Cowboys doesn't change that fact.

The Bills won with JP at the helm, and JP is young and has a bright future.  There's no need to "convince [ourselves] that getting rid of Bledsoe was a good move," it WAS the right move for this team.  It was Bledsoe's time to move on and him having a good first game with the Cowboys doesn't change that fact.

437252[/snapback]

I didnt mean all of you, and I agree that for you, it was the right move. But when ExiledinIllinois bashes a former player thathad a great game, you gotta question his motives. Like a selling a hot car, and then seeing someone else drive it faster than you ever did.

I am glad he is gone. I never got used to cheering for him, because I hated him so bad as a Patriot (never hated Milloy), but anytime an NFC team is beating an AFC contender you have to root for him. Good game by Drew, but he won't take the boys any farther than he took the Bills. His bad (frustrating) games will outnumber his good ones.

437244[/snapback]

My bad... You are right... For some reason, I thought he had 2 picks and a fumble...

Well, just the fumbed snap.

I went back and checked the stats and noticed he didn't have a pick... Brees had the two picks.

SD did EVERYTHING TO lose the game. SD had 1st and goal with under a minute to play... They should have won.

So even if DB is perfect... It is still a toss up?

:angry::)

My bad... You are right... For some reason, I thought he had 2 picks and a fumble...

Well, just the fumbed snap.

I went back and checked the stats and noticed he didn't have a pick...  Brees had the two picks.

SD did EVERYTHING TO lose the game.  SD had 1st and goal with under a minute to play... They should have won.

So even if DB is perfect... It is still a toss up?

:angry:  :)

437276[/snapback]

Ok, I forgot the fumbled snap, so there was his moment of the game. Like I said, I'm being objective. Hell, the Phins just beat the crap our of Denver in a game in which we dominated, but I'm still being reluctant to get too excited.

JP is your guy now. He looked ok, but I didnt see most of the game. I was too excited watching Frerotte (wow, did I say that?).

Here is the Parcell's quote:

"Bledsoe was pretty accurate," Parcells said. "When we were open, he hit it, pretty much."

Buyer's remorse yet Bill?  Still very early... Too early.

As much as JP did EVERYTHING NOT TO lose.  DB, even with 3 tosses and 225 yards did EVERYTHING to LOSE.

DB's nasty habits will only take you so far.

As much as I dreaded the growing pains with JP... Knowing DB's track record, I feel much better today.

You can only grow with a performance from JP today.

:angry:

437233[/snapback]

I didn't want to get sucked into this discussion, but here I go:

Posts like these make me understand why the Drew Apologists get so livid. I watched all 60 minutes of the Cowboys game, and saying that Drew "did EVERYTHING TO LOSE" is so far from the truth that it's scary. Drew lit up the Chargers and may have been the single biggest reason why the Cowboys won. 225 yds passing, 3 TD's, no turnovers...that's pretty good against a team that went 12-4 last year. And this is coming from one of the most vehement TBD Drew Bashers of 2004! Stretching the truth to make a point should be discouraged and kept in check around here. Many of us have done it from time to time, but that still doesn't make it right.

IMO, the relentless Drew bashing that continues 7 months after he left our team has become nauseating. It'd be OK if it was confined to one thread like this one, but I see it scattered throughout. It stinks of insecurity. Are my fellow Drew Bashers not confident of the decision TD made at QB? I am, though not in the sense that JP WILL necessarily be the savior who routinely takes us to the chosen land (playoffs), but rather that Drew WAS NOT going to be the type of QB to do so.

Hey, and I'll even go so far as to say that the Cowboys under Drew WILL make the playoffs this year. The NFC is so much weaker than the AFC, and Drew - while 5-7 and mostly pathetic against the AFC last season - simply dominated the NFC opponents, all 4 of which could reasonably be considered playoff contenders this year (yes, even the Cards and 49ers). Sooner or later, though, some team will expose Drew for the very mediocre starting QB he is (in the same way that the Pats did to us in 2002, Game 9), and Drew and the Cowboys won't be the same again as they are right now.

Anyway, sorry for my little rant on this very tired subject. So far it looks like a promising enough Bills season ahead of us, but even if it isn't let's try to remain obsessed with our own team's concerns and not that of the Cowboys. As another poster already mentioned, there are better places for that than here; they're called Dallas Cowboys message boards.

EDIT: sorry, Exiled, I didn't read your reply to Puhonix before I posted.