if the Bills are wearing throwbacks,

UB2SF

Pardon my confusion and accept my apologies if this has already been discussed... but if the Texans are an expansion team, what uniforms will they wear if the Bills are in throwbacks? The usual Texan uniform? I'd say the old Oilers unis, but that would be more appropriate for the Titans.

LOL <_< ... Since nobody else will answer your question, it may as well be me ..

The TEXANS will wear their usual away uniform with white jersey and navy pants.

The NFL permanantly retired the OILERS and their history, so neither the TITANS or

the OILERS could don that look even if they wanted to.

I really respected the BROWNS fans for fighting the NFL, which earned then the right

to keep their name, colors, and history. Ashame the OILERS so-called fans didn't do

the same. OILERS is much better than TEXANS in all those ways in my opinion ...

The TITANS have an alternate 3rd jersey which is Red jersey w/ Navy Blue trim, the

exact opposite of their Navy Blue Jersey w/ Red Trim that they usually can wear ..

;)

LOL  <_<  ... Since nobody else will answer your question, it may as well be me ..

The TEXANS will wear their usual away uniform with white jersey and navy pants.

The NFL permanantly retired the OILERS and their history, so neither the TITANS or

the OILERS could don that look even if they wanted to.

I really respected the BROWNS fans for fighting the NFL, which earned then the right

to keep their name, colors, and history. Ashame the OILERS so-called fans didn't do

the same.  OILERS is much better than TEXANS in all those ways  in my opinion ...

The TITANS have an alternate 3rd jersey which is Red jersey w/ Navy Blue trim, the

exact  opposite of their Navy Blue Jersey w/ Red Trim that they usually can wear ..

;)

433848[/snapback]

But Texans was part of their history too, wasnt it?

If I remember correctly there was a Texans in the NFL prior to the most recent version....I believe they moved and became the Kansas city chiefs. It would be kinda interesting if they would wear those old uni's but I'm sure they'll just wear their regular garb

*Edit*

I was right, it was the Dallas Texans moving to Kansas City.

Cool link I found, worth looking at.

NFL History of Teams

LOL  <_<  ... Since nobody else will answer your question, it may as well be me ..

433848[/snapback]

Wow, an actual response! Thanks for the info.

And for the rest of you jokers...

...actually...

...the jokes are pretty funny so keep 'em comin'.