Katrina evacuee invited into family home

This thread will have it share of crap being thrown and maybe rightly so.

This will probably be the last thing said in this thread that doesn't innvolve hatred and contempt.

Pasted from the article:

"As heart-wrenching as these evacuees are, and as wonderful as it is to see the outpouring of support, when we invite anybody in our home, we have no idea what their background is," Ms. Donovan said. "As parents, if we open up our home, we need to put up conditions and boundaries. We need to not leave our children alone."

Authorities said never leave children or other vulnerable family members with the people staying in their homes. They urged people to be cautious. Police also said that most people would not take advantage of their generosity.

With so many people displaced you are going to get a few turds that float to the surface, and there plenty of those pretty much everywhere you go.

433775[/snapback]

Exactly so. Sadly, we will probably read about a family of evacuees being taken in only to have their children molested by their hosts. sh-- heads come in all shapes, sizes, colors, ages and from all social classes.

I also wonder what it will be like when these families who have opened up their homes to evacuees decide it is time for them to move on. My instinct if I were single would be to house evacuees. Having a wife and children I couldn't justify taking the risk.

This is so true.  As a matter of fact you've referred to us "wingnuts" of all different shapes, sizes, colors and ages sh--heads in one form or another.  :lol:

435124[/snapback]

I have called you many things but sh-- heads is not one of them. That's not to say I wouldn't though!

:lol::lol: