Clements injured?

Anon Y. Mous

Are we sure about this?  Like is this based on opinion or something they said during the game?

427454[/snapback]

They haven't said yet.

If you want my opinion, it looked like he came down on his belly and got the wind knocked out of him. His legs didn't get tangled up or anything, it just looked like he came down hard.

Garcia on the other hand, he may be in trouble. He got tackled by a flying Mcgee and rolled up his ankle. They said he had a sprain, but then again, that's what they said about Grossman at first...

They haven't said yet.

If you want my opinion, it looked like he came down on his belly and got the wind knocked out of him. His legs didn't get tangled up or anything, it just looked like he came down hard.

Garcia on the other hand, he may be in trouble. He got tackled by a flying Mcgee and rolled up his ankle. They said he had a sprain, but then again, that's what they said about Grossman at first...

427470[/snapback]

Did Nate walk off under his own power?

I'm hearing it's a shoulder injury. They didn't say to what extent, though.

427606[/snapback]

Sadly, my first thought here is, "a minor injury might just scare Nate enough for him to sign a long term deal before the season starts..."

I read that Clements hurt his shoulder, and did not return.  Does anyone have any info?

427840[/snapback]

Burris (sideline reporter) said it was his shoulder. He did not return to the game and the status of his injury is unknown. He didn't appear to be in major pain - I don't think it's too serious, but we'll have to wait for the injury report to be sure I guess.

Burris (sideline reporter) said it was his shoulder.  He did not return to the game and the status of his injury is unknown.  He didn't appear to be in major pain - I don't think it's too serious, but we'll have to wait for the injury report to be sure I guess.

427861[/snapback]

But will we be sure even after the injury report...? :rolleyes:

Sadly, my first thought here is, "a minor injury might just scare Nate enough for him to sign a long term deal before the season starts..."

427613[/snapback]

i hate how people want to make this about nate.......just like they wanted to make it about winfield........

PAY THE GUY......he wants the money, but he doesn't want to get lowballed and ripped off........if he receives a fair offer he will sign......if he gets jerked around he won't........stop painting him as the bad guy in all this, just like all the other former bills who get painted as "greedy" and "unsignable" when they walk.......after awhile you need to connect the dots to see what the real issue is here........

One point that should be made here is that Clements made a GREAT tackle on that play. It was a quick out to I believe WR Roy Williams, who is a big, strong wideout. The WR caught it on the 2 yard line and tried to muscle his way into the end zone, but NC stuck him and planted him into the turf. Troy Vincent came in at the end, but NC made the play.

Another example of why we'll miss him when he gets a HUGE contract from someone after this season and takes off.