Antonio Brown

MrB1onde

He's making like Featherstone, he's dropped three straight passes against the Ravens, and the last one hit him in the facemask. The announcers just said he needs a hand transplant!

I thought he had potential, he certainly has speed, but this just reinforces why we let him go. By and large, former Bills don't do too well with other teams.

Ha, I'm watching that game too.  Brown looks horrible.  He flat out can't catch! I don't know why they are even keeping him as a KR?  He may get the ax after tonight.

426223[/snapback]

He hasn't been too terribly impressive in this game, that's for sure. The hand transplant remark that an earlier post referenced had me laughing out loud.

It is hard for me to believe that AB is still in the NFL in any capacity.

Among my most frustrating moments of being a Bills fan are images of him being slammed to the turf by a lazy breeze, let alone if he was in any way touched by an opposing player.

I never saw an NFL player who was easier to tackle.

He was a horror show!

Funny about that. THe local media here in Richmond has been lavishing him with praise. They actually are excited about his KR abilities. I had to call in to the local sports talk radio and let them know that AB couldn't catch a cold in the CDC... <_<

He's making like Featherstone, he's dropped three straight passes against the Ravens, and the last one hit him in the facemask.  The announcers just said he needs a hand transplant!

I thought he had potential, he certainly has speed, but this just reinforces why we let him go.  By and large, former Bills don't do too well with other teams.

426202[/snapback]

The Redshins on the sidelines having a prayer session for him during the game was probably a first.

Also, three penalities being called on the Ravens on a single play must approach some sort of record.

I watched Antonio play his college ball at WVU and that was all we ever could say about him there..."Don't throw it to stone hands!!!"

The other problem was he prefers to run sideline to sideline on punt returns rather than go up field and risk getting hit.

Don't like to dis on guys from my alma mater, but Antonio is one of the worst products to go pro from WVU

The Redshins on the sidelines having a prayer session for him during the game was probably a first.

426391[/snapback]

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the sidelines. I saw it live yesterday with the Redskins team announcng the whole game. I don't know if the NFL Network played the first half with Theisman and co. But when that guy who does the play by play for the skins (Mike Patrick?) from ESPN said, "Its never good when they are praying on the sidelines for a plyer who isn't injured", I about died.

:blink:

I actually felt bed for Brown watching that> It was hard to see someone fail so badly with a job on the line.