A small change in the football pool...

SDS

Am I missing something. I registered, yet when I go to the Pool I see no where to log in. I have an ID, password and email confirmation, yet can't "play". Please help a newbie out. :lol:

422497[/snapback]

click on "play"

click on "play"

422501[/snapback]

I did and I get an immediate time out error and it says "

I get the same message any day of the week that I try.

While processing your request, the following errors were found.

Please check the following information:

* Picking is Currently Closed The cutoff point for the week has passed. To be eligible for the weeks picks, please have your picks in prior to the cutoff point. The following week is usually open on Tuesday mornings. Weekly cutoffs are usually set to kickoff of the first game Sunday morning, unless special settings are in place.

Is this a Mozilla thing???

your picks are made randomly instead of by favorite or home team....

I figured this would be fair, while not being devastating to your final standings.

422483[/snapback]

I plead insanity. Katrina was making me crazy and I missed my picks.

I did and I get an immediate time out error and it says "

I get the same message any day of the week that I try.

While processing your request, the following errors were found.

Please check the following information:

* Picking is Currently Closed The cutoff point for the week has passed. To be eligible for the weeks picks, please have your picks in prior to the cutoff point. The following week is usually open on Tuesday mornings. Weekly cutoffs are usually set to kickoff of the first game Sunday morning, unless special settings are in place.

Is this a Mozilla thing???

422508[/snapback]

Can Anyone help me out with this???? I see Aussie had the same problem in another thread and got no answer. What am I doing wrong?

Can Anyone help me out with this???? I see Aussie had the same problem in another thread and got no answer. What am I doing wrong?

422570[/snapback]

You are part of the control group. You picks will be made at random to see if my brainless picks can beat a roll of the dice. I would bet on the dice.

422570[/snapback]

I get it too, and I'm all registered, so don't read into the error too far. Each week you can make your picks starting sometime on Tuesday for the upcoming week. You happen to be trying to go in at a time when no one can go make picks.