Coldplay

IBTG81

I'm going to see them for the second time this Saturday. Has anyone seen a show on the current tour? If so, do you have a list of the songs they performed? Thanks.

422349[/snapback]

Don't remember the song list, but I think they opened with "If I had a million dollars."

I'm going to see them for the second time this Saturday. Has anyone seen a show on the current tour? If so, do you have a list of the songs they performed? Thanks.

422349[/snapback]

This seems like their standard setlist for this tour - it probably won't deviate more than a song or two.

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile On Your Face

Speed of Sound

Low

The Hardest Part

Everything's Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

'Til Kingdom Come

Ring of Fire (Acoustic)

Don't Panic (Acoustic)

Clocks

Talk

---------

Swallowed In The Sea

In My Place

Fix You (ending w/ curtain call)

-------------------------------------

Don't miss Rilo Kiley......

This seems like their standard setlist for this tour - it probably won't deviate more than a song or two.

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile On Your Face

Speed of Sound

Low

The Hardest Part

Everything's Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

'Til Kingdom Come

Ring of Fire (Acoustic)

Don't Panic (Acoustic)

Clocks

Talk

---------

Swallowed In The Sea

In My Place

Fix You (ending w/ curtain call)

-------------------------------------

Don't miss Rilo Kiley......

422353[/snapback]

Thanks!! I was so hoping they would do "Fix You". That song is beautiful, and I imagine it is amazing live.

No, I wouldn't pay for this boring overhyped band. Their music sounds similar to all they play. Just an opinion. I know how bands are a touchy subject if you happen to bash someones favorite.

And I just bashed COLDPLAY. :lol:

Lots of people think what you think. Usually those same people don't know jack about songwriting.

No, I wouldn't pay for this boring overhyped band. Their music sounds similar to all they play. Just an opinion. I know how bands are a touchy subject if you happen to bash someones favorite.

And I just bashed COLDPLAY.  :lol:

422373[/snapback]

Lots of people have gone to see them and all of them either have vaginas or wet the bed.

422562[/snapback]

There's a line in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" referencing Coldplay in a similar manner. :lol:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that they should be paying royalties to Sting?

That said, at least they are copying someone great.

422416[/snapback]

Sting? Great? Not since "The Dream of the Blue Turtles"

He's the biggest egomaniac out there. He keeps trying to stay cool by lending his music to other genres and putting his music in commercials. Someone should tell him if he wants to stay relevant, he should start by putting out a decent album for the first time in 20 years.

He's just a sellout.