Breaking News: Major World Exclusive

The game between the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears tonight is a....................

Drumroll..................

PRESEASON game!!!

Take a deep breath. ...all is NOT lost....step away from the bottle of Jack!!

:D

I love when people use the excuse of "it's just preseason". Well, it was a preseason game, yes. A piss poor, awfully played and terribly executed preseason game (for the offense, of course). The people who say "it's only a preseason game" are the same ones who are planning their trips to the superbowl when we kick the crap outta someone in preseason. Yes, it's just preseason, but it can show you many things, and sorry if most of us would rather see the Bills play well. I know the games don't count, but this reminds me of a saying i've heard:

"piss poor practice equals piss poor play"

I love when people use the excuse of "it's just preseason". Well, it was a preseason game, yes. A piss poor, awfully played and terribly executed preseason game (for the offense, of course). The people who say "it's only a preseason game" are the same ones who are planning their trips to the superbowl when we kick the crap outta someone in preseason. Yes, it's just preseason, but it can show you many things, and sorry if most of us would rather see the Bills play well. I know the games don't count, but this reminds me of a saying i've heard:

420003[/snapback]

They really are playing like stevestojan.

The game between the Buffalo Bills and the Chicago Bears tonight is a....................

Drumroll..................

PRESEASON game!!!

Take a deep breath. ...all is NOT lost....step away from the bottle of Jack!!

:blink:

419987[/snapback]

Jack is a Man for All seasons! :D

420003[/snapback]

LOL, not only that, it's the same people who say "relax, it's only the opener."

"Relax, it's only the first two games." Then at the end of year, everyone realizes that "it's only the first few games" are the one's that cost the team a trip to the playoffs when you finish 9-7.

I HATE when people say that crap. And yes, it's just pre-season, but don't tell me they go out there trying to look bad.

Our preseason record during our 4 Superbowl yeras:

0-16

420013[/snapback]

I don't care if we win or lose, I just want to see SOMETHING to show signs that we're going in the right direction. Tonight's game was just AWFUL for the offense. I would have MUCH rather lost 21-20 and shown some sort of promise...

I don't care if we win or lose, I just want to see SOMETHING to show signs that we're going in the right direction. Tonight's game was just AWFUL for the offense. I would have MUCH rather lost 21-20 and shown some sort of promise...

420019[/snapback]

Come on man, then you'd just be complaining that the defense played like stevestojan.

Perhaps the Bills don't want to show SOMETHING to Houston!  :D

420027[/snapback]

:blink:

I'm sure that's it... Mularky told the offensive line to collapse like a deck of cards every time McGahee had the ball so that Houston didn't get any crazy ideas.