So Where Do You Buy Your Gas From?

PTS

No political statements in this post.

This information is something that everyone should know. Oil companies need to report each month to the US Department of Engery where they purchase their oil from. Fox News reported today which five oil companies do not purchase oil from the Middle East.

Companies That Do Not Import Oil From The Middle East:

Sunoco

Citgo

ConocoPhillips (76)

Sinclair

BP

What's The Difference?

The report stated that the money you spend at gas stations that purchase oil from the Middle East does go to charities in the Middle East that are being fronted by Terrorist groups.

Seriously, share this list with everyone. Mobil -- where I used to get gas -- is one of the biggest importers of Middle Eastern oil.

Edited by Mr. Clutch

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even at $67/bbl, it's still cheaper than a glass of milk or orange juice.

Which, when you think about it, is really wrong.

You can always grow more oil I guess?

Fox News reported today which five oil companies do not purchase oil from the Middle East.

Was there any type of list included which showed which companies rely most heavily on ME oil? Or mention of subsidiaries of these corps which may use different names?

i love that site.  did you know they have an entire section devoted to factual assertions made by VABills?

:devil:

415866[/snapback]

Wow, are you in love with me or something? You're scary. Now stop.

Or better yet contrinute something other then Losman is great and you're an idiot. Yeah great analysis there.

Wow, are you in love with me or something?  You're scary.  Now stop.

Or better yet contrinute something other then Losman is great and you're an idiot.  Yeah great analysis there.

415908[/snapback]

oh please. stop taking the bait. you're like a child. isn't it about time for you to call someone (besides me) a fag, an idiot, or a fool?

aye caramba. :devil:

oh please.  stop taking the bait.  you're like a child.  isn't it about time for you to call someone (besides me) a fag, an idiot, or a fool?

aye caramba.  :devil:

415922[/snapback]

Again another great contribution to the board. Harrassment of other members. I love it. Keep it up, I am sure other like to see this.