View from the Rockpile

Well we finally got to check out our new Rockpile section seats saturday. No buyers remorse here! In fact more than a few people in our section were commenting what great seats they were, especially for the money.

Anyone else in sitting in the Rockpile feel this way?

PTR

I heard that their is a great view of the scoreboard from those seats

414138[/snapback]

You're sarcasm is noted, but I can assure you that if you're willing to look over your shoulder, you can see the scoreboard just fine.

PTR

Yes, I was VERY happy when I got to my seats on Saturday. I intentionally picked row 12 because they took the 3 rows out behind me, meaning I can stand for the entire game with no one complaining.

My only complain is that I didn't see a single vendor come into our section (which will probably save me a lot of money this season).

Also, I have an amazing view of the scoreboard from sec. 203 - I'll post pictures later.

View from my seats (see sig below):

Pre-game

Scoreboard

Kickoff Team

414168[/snapback]

I'm in 241, the opposite end of the Rockpile from you. View is just as good, although I should have gotten Row 12 as well! True about the lack of vendors, but there are 3 beer stands, a concession stand, and a bathroom less than 100ft from my seat. And since the Rockpile is a smaller section, the lines are negligible, even at halftime.

PTR

I'm in 204, one section from the Rock Pile. These are not bad seats. Only time they are tough is when play is at the other goal line. Mine are the second row, and the people in front of me never stand, so that's great. Never have to look over or around some one.

Bills Guy, you're right in that the visitors seem to pack these areas

Did you chuck anything at that little kid with the Farvre jersey on a few rows in front of you?  Not in our house!!

414589[/snapback]

Nah, it was "Kids Day". Patriots/Jets/Dolphins fans won't be so lucky.

Atleast you couldn't see the kid to that kid's right wearing a McGahee jersey w/ a Packers hat.