Bledsoe Sucks!

silvermike

The blame for the one lays squarely on our two big names: Coach Mularkey, and Drew Bledsoe. A championship QB like Tom Brady would have been all over that Moulds fumble - hell, he would have laid the critical block and let him into the endzone. Plus, unlike that dumbass Bledsoe, he tells his guards "Don't hold on this play" before key third downs. Does Bledsoe? No! Don't blame Villarreal.

Then there's that kick by Fletcher - I'm pretty sure I heard Drew say "Kick it over here!" And the touchdown? Well, that goes to Mularkey for keeping Bledsoe on the sidelines and not in pass coverage. Drew was too lazy to go in and the coach wouldn't make him. Bad coaching, plain and simple.

A championship QB like Tom Brady would have been all over that Moulds fumble - hell, he would have laid the critical block and let him into the endzone. 

Man, perhaps Brady's nickname should be The Flash. I had no idea he had that kind of speed.

*****Sorry, did not get the sarcasm warning until after the post. A smilie would have helped <_< ****

Let's see, Bledsoe was 15 yards from the first fumble and at least 25 from the second. In each case the ball was dropped and recovered within 1 second. What you are saying is that Brady is actually fast enough to cover 15-25 yards in less than a second?

Man, perhaps Brady's nickname should be The Flash. I had no idea he had that kind of speed.   

Seriously, I have no idea what play you are talking about... :angry:

28814[/snapback]

Think sarcasticly

Brady would toast the Flash.  Based on what I've been reading here, he runs a sub-4.0 40.  This August, he would have training camp in the morning, fly to Athens, win a gold medal, and swim back in time for the second half of his two-a-days.

28848[/snapback]

Let's see....Silvermike....Foxboro Mike...

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Fug off dude,

A championship QB like Tom Brady would have been all over that Moulds fumble - hell, he would have laid the critical block and let him into the endzone. 

:angry::blush::blink:

Actually I think Tom Brady would've thrown it, then ran down the field and caught it himself and ran it into the end zone, Bugs Bunny style.

:angry:  :blush:  :blink:

Actually I think Tom Brady would've thrown it, then ran down the field and caught it himself and ran it into the end zone, Bugs Bunny style.

28939[/snapback]

:blink::w00t::w00t: I'm glad some of us realize it's not the end of the world and that the season is not over. It's good to still have a sense of humor. Go Bills!!

The blame for the one lays squarely on our two big names: Coach Mularkey, and Drew Bledsoe.  A championship QB like Tom Brady would have been all over that Moulds fumble - hell, he would have laid the critical block and let him into the endzone.  Plus, unlike that dumbass Bledsoe, he tells his guards "Don't hold on this play" before key third downs.  Does Bledsoe?  No!  Don't blame Villarreal.

Then there's that kick by Fletcher - I'm pretty sure I heard Drew say "Kick it over here!"  And the touchdown?  Well, that goes to Mularkey for keeping Bledsoe on the sidelines and not in pass coverage.  Drew was too lazy to go in and the coach wouldn't make him.  Bad coaching, plain and simple.

28791[/snapback]

These guys are professionals, and have played the offensive line their entire lives. Do you really expect me to beleive that Drew Bledsoe needs to remind them not to hold on third down? Get a clue!

This thread is too funny.

Some of you all are taking this for more than what it is....but hey that's adding to the comedy.

28962[/snapback]

That's what's cracking me up too. I almost wish other people hadn't clued everyone into the sarcasim just to watch people over react...even people on the board that I KNOW have a great sense of humor...but I won't name names (LA... :angry: ) are taking it too seriously.

Still, it's funny as hell to watch this train wreck.

That's what's cracking me up too. I almost wish other people hadn't clued everyone into the sarcasim just to watch people over react...even people on the board that I KNOW have a great sense of humor...but I won't name names (LA... :angry: ) are taking it too seriously.

Still, it's funny as hell to watch this train wreck.

28975[/snapback]

Clued everybody in? Its in CAPS in the threat TITLE...my guess is that these people simply don't know what the word "sarcasm" means....

Clued everybody in?  Its in CAPS in the threat TITLE...my guess is that these people simply don't know what the word "sarcasm" means....

29044[/snapback]

To be fair, it wasn't in the initial title...it was edited in after everyone got so upset. I kinda wish he didn't edit it in :angry: