OT: Attn UFO Buff's

yall

If you have a few minutes, watch this:

http://69.56.146.50/netrostream113/npcc.wmv

And here is the disclosure project website:

http://www.disclosureproject.org

407388[/snapback]

It's an 1:55:00 long. :blink: Watching this is the equivalent of trying to get through an FFS post. Can you just provide a summary instead.

PS The opening speaker looks like John Muckler :blink:

It's an 1:55:00 long.  :blink:  Watching this is the equivalent of trying to get through an FFS post.  Can you just provide a summary instead.

PS The opening speaker looks like John Muckler :blink:

407390[/snapback]

I would suggest watching the first five minutes. Its rather self explanatory, and you'll know after that whether or not you would wish to continue watching. I've had it on for about 45:00, mostly just listening to the audio, and its very interesting.

We want the US government to release UFO technology... so we can stop global warming, end world hunger and find new sources of energy.

Well hell... why don't you ask the federal government to declassified the secret recipe for RETATTA!!! while you are at it.

We want the US government to release UFO technology... so we can stop global warming, end world hunger and find new sources of energy. 

Well hell... why don't you ask the federal government to declassified the secret recipe for RETATTA!!! while you are at it.

407475[/snapback]

That can't be allowed to fall into the wrong hands. Listen to yourself.

99% of UFO sightings near area 51= steaalth plane testing.

If you look at a stealth bomber or fighter from a distance head on, it has a saucer shape. This is what people saw.

99% of UFO sightings near area 51= steaalth plane testing.

If you look at a stealth bomber or fighter  from a distance head on, it has a saucer shape. This is what people saw.

407557[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up. It's good to have somebody on the board who's "in the know" about Area 51, stealth bombers and such. I'll sleep better tonight, that's for sure!

If there is more intelligent life than us out there, wouldn't that mean by definition that they would find us before we'd find them? The space program is all about technology and national defense. Even IF there were UFO's here, it would be the equivilant of hippie birdwatchers going into the forest to watch the Bluefizz Wankoswallow do a mating dance.

UFO's=RJ

although im sure there is life out there

if it is intelligent enough to come here and achieve space travel, i only hope they aren't like humans and imperialize us lol

if we'd find an alien race that we were more advanced we'd probably take over too