Congratulations America

Doritos near my house are now $1.99/ 7.75 oz bag

That means it now costs 7.96 to buy 4 bags....GRRRRR

And WTF are Rolitos anyway?

406506[/snapback]

Where I live, the regular price for 13 oz. is $3.29. But, I almost never buy them at that price. I stock up on them when they are "buy one, get one" or "half price".

And, on a related not, they changed the recipe for the Nacho Cheese and changed the label to say "Better Tasting" - NOT !!!

Why do they insist on changing the recipe? You can't find the original "Taco" flavored that existed back in the 1970s - now they have that stupid "Taco Bell" flavor with Sour Cream.

I used to buy small bags of Taco Doritos for 5 cents, then 10 cents back in the 1970s.

Do you know that we haven't built a powdered cheese refinery in this country since 1954?

406665[/snapback]

Damn. That is telling. I know Frito-lay people, and they say it is not about having the ingredients it is a matter of having the capacity to put them together.

And BTW, the Baked Doritos aren't doing jack for the environment either.

thats because Wisconson stopped producing powdered cheese and starting producing WMDs :D

invade Wisconsin!

406677[/snapback]

Too many lakes.

Not enough amphibious vehicles?

We don't have enough military might to invade Wisconsin?

How did this happen?

Too many lakes.

Not enough amphibious vehicles?

We don't have enough military might to invade Wisconsin?

How did this happen?

406695[/snapback]

You don't go to war with the army you want, you go to war with the army you have.

thats because Wisconson stopped producing powdered cheese and starting producing WMDs :)

invade Wisconsin!

406677[/snapback]

Would you please warn me before you start the invasion? I live in western WI, and my in-laws live in eastern Wi... :(

CW

The only answer is to make available supply from the national Dorito reserve.

Doritos near my house are now $1.99/ 7.75 oz bag

That means it now costs 7.96 to buy 4 bags....GRRRRR

And WTF are Rolitos anyway?

406506[/snapback]

Would you please warn me before you start the invasion?  I live in western WI, and my in-laws live in eastern Wi... :)

CW

407673[/snapback]

You're afraid of being invaded?!? I am the one who is afraid. All this talk of Wisconsin is bound to piss Wisconsin off and who do you think Wisconsin will strike first?!? You got it, Illinois! :doh:

You're afraid of being invaded?!?  I am the one who is afraid. All this talk of Wisconsin is bound to piss Wisconsin off and who do you think Wisconsin will strike first?!? You got it, Illinois!  :doh:

408263[/snapback]

All I know is that it won't be Iowa. It's been almost a year, and no one has missed it yet.