Better Wings?

Which would you rather have 50 of?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have 50 of?

• Duffs
    • Anchor Bar

Had 20 Anchor bar wings last night, and they were good. But to me, nothing beats 20 from Duffs. Those things are so tasty, I can easily eat 10 of em after I've hit the point where I feel like I could vomit from being so full.

406466[/snapback]

Thought...

Jerky Wings?

I like the Duff's wings a lot. If I had to choose, I'd probably go w/ Duff's. That said, I do like the Anchor Bar wings also. Many people have mentioned a few places on here that they say have better wings than both. I'm anxious to try some of these other places.

I like the Duff's wings a lot.  If I had to choose, I'd probably go w/ Duff's.  That said, I do like the Anchor Bar wings also.  Many people have mentioned a few places on here that they say have better wings than both.  I'm anxious to try some of these other places.

406479[/snapback]

I make better wings than both.

I hadn't been to Duff's in a long time and went recently.  The wings had so much sauce on them it was like a bowl of chicken wing soup.  I would rather get them from LaNova, Bocce, Nino's or other pizza places.

406491[/snapback]

Exactly. Duffs is over-rated. Any one can just kill their wings with sauce

I hadn't been to Duff's in a long time and went recently.  The wings had so much sauce on them it was like a bowl of chicken wing soup.  I would rather get them from LaNova, Bocce, Nino's or other pizza places.

406491[/snapback]

Can't you just ask them not to pour as much sauce on top of them...?

(I can't vote, as I havn't been to Anchor yet... :D ).

CW

406491[/snapback]

I have never been to Duff, but I thought the Anchor Bar wings were "OK". I too like the wings from LaNova, I order some every time I come into town for the games.

Anchor used to be over-rated too, but they changed their sauce to a more traditional style 5 years ago or so. Duffs is a fun place to go and overeat, but I agree with some that they are too saucey.

To me, nothing better than a double order at BigTree the night before a game with a $5 pitcher of Molson. That's why Buffalo food is great, there are probably 100 little pizzarias around where you can get top notch goods.