The Terrel Owens thread

Heres the link to ESPN's report on the insane situation! http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2130735

There are reports this afternoon that wide receiver Terrell Owens exchanged words with Head Coach Andy Reid at a team meeting and was asked to leave.

Owens then got his belongings and cleared out of Eagles training camp at Lehigh University, according to one television report.

My god, is Owens just trying tmess with teh Eagles since they are already short at WR...what a great guy/team player. Its safe to say at this point the Eagles will do everything possible to trade the punk and move on. What a POS.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link is ESPN.com headline.

There are reports this afternoon that wide receiver Terrell Owens exchanged words with Head Coach Andy Reid at a team meeting and was asked to leave.

Owens then got his belongings and cleared out of Eagles training camp at Lehigh University, according to one television report.

My god, is Owens just trying tmess with teh Eagles since they are already short at WR...what a great guy/team player. Its safe to say at this point the Eagles will do everything possible to trade the punk and move on. What a POS.

404110[/snapback]

That being said...

Eric Moulds, Josh Reed and a 4th pick for T.O. and Corey Simon.

God Bless Terrell Owens...he has changed the world....

This move was easy to predict. Its not enough to hold out--that means he has to share media time with all the other hold outs and guys like Pac Man Jones are just as bombastic. No--you want to report, fake the severity of an injury, make a scene with the coach and then leave...that's the way to get maximum attention.

watched something last week that said he should not go to camp and then leave, cause once you report and are there at least five days, there is something in the contract that makes it very bad for the player. What that is I forget, so this post is rather useless, but will dig for some info

Doubt it. Way to piss away all that good will from coming back from injury to play in the Super Bowl TO...

404125[/snapback]

Exactly. The guy would be a hero in Philly after that performance if he had just kept his mouth shut. And i still say that demanding that a 7-year contract be restructured after 1 year is unbelieveably dumb, dummy years or no.