BB.com said that Parrish is hurt

bob marley

Nothing. Nothing at all. Lots of successful teams have been built upon drafting players (with their highest picks) who fall apart before they ever see the field in a regular season game.

We just lost 2 guards, CV has been out of practice, we are thin at OT, but we DO have an injured smurf (with our first pick), but hey, no prob, right? He looked good in practice.

TD is great and he has never made a bad draft selection, nor a mistake of any kind. The man can do no wrong, nor has he ever done so.

404447[/snapback]

Hey, let's bench JP before he brakes his leg again... LOL!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this TD's fault?! :D

Roscoe was dumb enought to dive for a ball in practice--one he knew he couldn't catch so why attempt to do so?

This all goes back to JP last year. Don't do anything stupid to get yourself hurt.

How is this TD's fault?!   :blink:

Roscoe was dumb enought to dive for a ball in practice--one he knew he couldn't catch so why attempt to do so?  

This all goes back to JP last year.   Don't do anything stupid to get yourself hurt.

404450[/snapback]

You may have at least partially answered your own question.

If you read my initial post in this thread, I went out of my way to praise TD.

I guess I don't qualify as enough of a blind worshipping butt kisser.

PS: This post is not fully aimed at you. ;)

I'm not sure how the GM's drafting history of offensive linemen relate to a rookie WR hurting his hand diving for a ball thrown by a backup QB in practice, but something does have to be done about Buffalo's propensity for high-profile injuries during pre-season.

What does his size have to do with it...it was a non-contact situation that could happen to any WR.

404425[/snapback]

Some fans are uncomfortable with the conflict arising from rooting for players who do not fit their subconscious fantasy of the perfect man.

Bills | Parrish Injured

Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:23:37 -0700

The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills rookie WR Roscoe Parrish (wrist) injured his wrist at practice Wednesday evening, August 10. The extent of the injury was not immediately known. It happened about an hour into the scheduled two-hour practice, when Parrish was running step-for-step with CB Jabari Greer. Diving headfirst for a 40-yard pass thrown by QB Kelly Holcomb, Parrish missed the overthrown ball and seemed to land awkwardly on his wrist. Head coach Mike Mularkey was expected to announce something about Parrish's condition later Wednesday night, August 10.

Bills | Parrish Injured

Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:23:37 -0700

The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills rookie WR Roscoe Parrish (wrist) injured his wrist at practice Wednesday evening, August 10. The extent of the injury was not immediately known. It happened about an hour into the scheduled two-hour practice, when Parrish was running step-for-step with CB Jabari Greer. Diving headfirst for a 40-yard pass thrown by QB Kelly Holcomb, Parrish missed the overthrown ball and seemed to land awkwardly on his wrist. Head coach Mike Mularkey was expected to announce something about Parrish's condition later Wednesday night, August 10.

404494[/snapback]

Here's hopin' its good news...

Just an observation. Where do you draw the line from an all out effort (Parrish diving for a ball in practice) from reckless abandonment (last year Vincent plowing into Losman in practice)? Either case, it seems like another unfortunate incident for the Bills.

According to a new report...

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/8724398

Its his hand. So we've moved up from his arm...to his wrist...now to his hand. I swear to God if in the morning it moves to his index finger, I'll officially designate him a giant wuss.

Good news though is I broke my hand back in college, took only a month for me to get everything back to normal. (*insert masturbation joke here*)

So HOPEFULLY we dodged a bullet here

The play didn't look that bad either. It was just the way they rolled over each other. Roscoe lais on his back and refused the helping hand up offered him. That's when we thought he might have hurt a shoulder or something.