Got a free copy of Bills Digest mailed to me

I never signed up for it but one was mailed to me. I have bought a copy at the stands a couple of times when in Buffalo but never gave them my address.

I suspect they got my name from the Bills Backers organization but there was no indicator why I got it. It might be from when I downloaded an offseason issue.

Anybody else get a free issue?

Bills Backers Club is giving free Bills Digest issues to new members. Maybe they're giving them to all BBs.

Already have a subscription. Really enjoy it, even though one can get alot of info from this site and others on internet.

I really don't remember what life was like before the internet. LOL!!!

And before home computers!!

I never signed up for it but one was mailed to me.  I have bought a copy at the stands a couple of times when in Buffalo but never gave them my address.

I suspect they got my name from the Bills Backers organization but there was no indicator why I got it.  It might be from when I downloaded an offseason issue.

402296[/snapback]

I got one too...def related to being a Bills Backer. The subscription date on the mailing lable shows an expiration date of August 2005. Just giving us a taste.

I never signed up for it but one was mailed to me.  I have bought a copy at the stands a couple of times when in Buffalo but never gave them my address.

I suspect they got my name from the Bills Backers organization but there was no indicator why I got it.  It might be from when I downloaded an offseason issue.

402296[/snapback]

From the Bills website:

Bills Backers International (BBI) is an organization designed to unite Bills Fans throughout the World. You can register as an individual or through a local Chapter. Membership is free. Join now to become part of the "Ultimate Fan Network." Membership includes:

Two free trial issues of Bills Digest Magazine

There are more perks, but this probably why you received the digest issue.

I got one also, never bought tickets from the Bills in my life, always bought from private dealers. I wonder how they know I am a fan...

.. edit... after reading above post: "doh" teach me not to read a whole thread before posting..

402721[/snapback]

Geico-Boy? ;)