Bills radio games online

bert

If CKTB is still on the Bills radio network, they usually have the games.  However, they have a limited capacity & you have to get in early, otherwise you can't get in. 

http://www.610cktb.com/

401610[/snapback]

Every year someone asks this question...every year someone brings up CKTB. The CKTB link hasn't worked in 3 years! FLASH: Nobody can stream Bills games or any NFL games, even pre-season.

Your only option is Real player. Shoot the lock off the wallet and pony up the $10. I must warn you, whoevers job it is to fade out the audio during commercials (to avoid paying royalties to the voices) they forget to turn the sound back up after the commercials. I signed up last year and got so annoyed when the game would come back on after missing a dozen plays or so. I wrote an angry e-mail when I cancelled, but but no response.

PTR

Your only option is Real player.  Shoot the lock off the wallet and pony up the $10.  I must warn you, whoevers job it is to fade out the audio during commercials (to avoid paying royalties to the voices) they forget to turn the sound back up after the commercials.  I signed up last year and got so annoyed when the game would come back on after missing a dozen plays or so.  I wrote an angry e-mail when I cancelled, but but no response.

PTR

401699[/snapback]

I've had Field Pass for the last 2 years but I only listen to the pre- & post game shows. I wish I could listen to Murph call the game but it is usually 7-8 seconds out of synch with the picture I get from Sunday Ticket. Not listening to Field Pass during the games didn't matter to me when Van was calling the game because his constant mistakes gave me high blood pressure.

But I am going to HDTV this year - got the 46" TV ready to go & waiting for the satellite guy to come this morning !! WOOO HOOO!!

I've got a subscription with Sirius but somehow I can't listen to anything online. Their stupid player is broke. When I contacted them about it, they didn't bother to reply.

BTW, I tried it using IE and Firefox and neither worked.

Can anyone help me?

The season pass on NFL.com for field pass is on sale for $29.95--basically half price and it carries you through to the Super Bowl. I like listening to Murph and really like Alex when he is being a homer :D

Every year someone asks this question...every year someone brings up CKTB.  The CKTB link hasn't worked in 3 years!  FLASH: Nobody can stream Bills games or any NFL games, even pre-season.

PTR

401699[/snapback]

I have been able to at stream the preseason games off the CKTB site for at least the past 3 years. I wonder how ?

Next week's game, Friday against the Bears should be available on the radio to a lot of us. The Bears flagship station is WBBM 780, which can be heard all over the east coast. It comes in in Albany so I guess it should come in anywhere between Chicago & here & probably a lot farther in both directions.

Bad news is the stream doesn't have the games.