Scrimmage...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - aussie phoned in a few minutes ago. Having a great time even though she and Fezmid might be the only Bills fans there, says hi to everyone, Go Bills, etc., etc.

(For those of you with tapes/Tivo - Fez is wearing a Spikes jersey. Should be fairly easy to find amid the sea of green and yellow.... :D )

Summary:

Losman looked very comfortable out there. Should have run in a TD instead of trying to force pass in there, which was overthrown.

McGahee looks great. He's ready for as big season.

Parrish looked great tonight.

Offensive Line did a good job of protecting Losman tonight, did not see any glaring weaknesses.

Holcomb looks very smooth.

Back-up RB's seemed steady, especially Williams. ReShard Lee got beat badly on a blitz pick-up.

Defense threw blitz after blitz at the Packers and were very effective.

Mark Campbell looks like he's 100%.

Back up players Rashad Baker, Eric King, Wendell Hunter, Jim Leonhard, & Liam Ezekial made some noticeable plays.

Would like to see Tory Woodbury be given more of a chance at QB.

Overall, the Bills looked good on both sides of the ball. Very few mental mistakes, and no problems by Losman that can't be fixed by more practice and playing time.

Next Stop: Indianapolis, Saturday August 13th!!!

ONE WEEK TO PRESEASON!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

I am very encouraged after tonight. As with any young qb, Losman made, and will make some mistakes, but it looks like the supporting cast will help to take the sting out of that. I can't wait to see this defense flying full steam and able to hit the qb! The o-line needs work, but looks to me like a unit that could gel pretty well by opening day. I loved how the commentators said the Packer defender shouldn't allow the stiff-arm from McGahee...like he had alot of choice. I think alot of defenders will be "allowing" that this year. :D . You have to expect asinine commentary from Green Bay local guys, but cut JP some slack. All the talk of mental and physical errors, geez, where did that go when Rogers was in. Favre is still, well Favre. I did see one trade the Bills need to work out. A receiver with a name like Andre Thurman needs to be in Buffalo. I wonder what his middle name is?

BTW - aussie phoned in a few minutes ago. Having a great time even though she and Fezmid might be the only Bills fans there, says hi to everyone, Go Bills, etc., etc.

(For those of you with tapes/Tivo - Fez is wearing a Spikes jersey. Should be fairly easy to find amid the sea of green and yellow.... :devil: )

400464[/snapback]

You know, I just got through reading this thread and was just gonna ask if one of our TBD guys was wearing a #51 jersey. I think I now know what Fez looks like - they had a pretty clear shot of him in one of their frequent crowd shots, sans TBD sign :D

(For those of you with tapes/Tivo - Fez is wearing a Spikes jersey. Should be fairly easy to find amid the sea of green and yellow.... :D )

400464[/snapback]

My family and I were proudly in attendance as well. I did count three other Bills fans out of the 30,000 people I passed on the way in and out and while walking around the stadium. We were certainly not well represented at this outing. I am quite sure we were the only Bills fans in section 114.

It was a great exprience though, 62,000 people in attendance for a SCRIMMAGE. The fireworks at the end capped a great two days of football. Everyone needs to experience Lambeau field -