A delicate situation at work

I have a supervisor, who, to put it bluntly, has BAD BREATH FROM HELL. It's so bad that it sounds like a rat crawled in there and died. Is there anyway to tell her about it? I was thinking of sneaking a bottle of mouthwash in her mailbox, but that seems sneaky.

Meanwhile, I'll just hold my breath . . . !

Just offer her an altoid.  Maybe she'll get hooked on them and problem solved.

398686[/snapback]

Yep, carry mints with you all the time and when your speaking with her, put one in your mouth and offer her one as well. Should sink in about the 3rd or 4th time.

Yep, carry mints with you all the time and when your speaking with her, put one in your mouth and offer her one as well. Should sink in about the 3rd or 4th time.

398694[/snapback]

Or even better, just follow her around and keep trying to throw one into her mouth. That'd be hilarious.

Go to a Sam's or Costco and buy the dozen tin altoid pack (its like $10) and then just give one tin to several members of your team including her--that way everyone can offer her one when she comes by.

If she doesn't get it after the first round, rotate it among the team to buy more....

How about doing your job and not worrying about her breath?

I'm not trying to be insulting, but you've posted a few times about your job searches so it'd probably be better to suck it up and not piss off a supervisor over something stupid.

RTB

S'not nice, Mock.  :)

398803[/snapback]

Think about it. Her son's problems likely stem from the fact that he could use a little hoochie-koochie. If her boss was getting some hoochie-koochie, she might pay closer attention to her breath. And in the imperfect world...it's her son who will tell her for her.

And everybody's getting some hoochie-koochie.

That's not just nice...it's forward thinking! :angry:

I have a supervisor, who, to put it bluntly, has BAD BREATH FROM HELL.  It's so bad that it sounds like a rat crawled in there and died.  Is there anyway to tell her about it?  I was thinking of sneaking a bottle of mouthwash in her mailbox, but that seems sneaky.

Meanwhile, I'll just hold my breath . . . !

398671[/snapback]

I hear because of the Patriot Act they’re going to do breath profiling. You’ve stepped into an area that you should even talk about. People with Bad breath will be taken to Quantanamo (sp) for extreme torture. Such as listening to, fidy cent or Brittany spears.

I’m so happy that you caught someone so soon. Maybe you should just shoot him?

And so it begins..........

Think about it. Her son's problems likely stem from the fact that he could use a little hoochie-koochie. If her boss was getting some hoochie-koochie, she might pay closer attention to her breath. And in the imperfect world...it's her son who will tell her for her.

And everybody's getting some hoochie-koochie.

That's not just nice...it's forward thinking! :angry:

398873[/snapback]

Kinda like thinking forward to Tatiania dropping her hands... :)