My first post!

Hello all!

This is my first post on this board and just wanted to say hello to all of my fellow posters. :blink:

I just heard Tom Donahoe's interview on Serius Radio and he said that J.P. has yet to throw an INT in training camp. I had my local radio show tuned in this morning and the way they were reporting J.P. was the second coming of Tim Couch. Gloom and doom! :blink:

I'm sure most of you posters know which radio station I mean and I didn't post it because I'm not sure i could.

I'm sure most of you posters know which radio station I mean and I didn't post it because I'm not sure i could.

397106[/snapback]

You are allowed to name names here. However, many of us live outside of Buffalo so we do not automatically know which station you are referencing.

Welcome aboard, though I wonder what TD was talking about as earlier reports had JP throwing two picks in one of the first practices.

397171[/snapback]

TD is paid to say nice things. :lol:

Welcome aboard the crazy train! :lol:

Welcome aboard, though I wonder what TD was talking about as earlier reports had JP throwing two picks in one of the first practices.

397171[/snapback]

I wondered about the veracity of that earlier report because I didn't see either of those so-called picks nor the putative QB sacks. I thought I watched every play, but the thought occurs to me that the reporter just might not have noticed that JP did not take every snap in practice.