Talked to Mr Wilson yesterday

Talked to Mr Wilson yesterday and I just love that guy.

I told him that we were trying to get him in the hall of fame and he gave a disgusted wave and said "Who cares about that. I'd rather have a championship. "

Then just to let you know how charming this guy is - I've gotten a hug from him at camp for 14 years. I told him I was hoping for 20 more. He said" 20 more?"

#89 "well, your wife is going to keep you young "

RW "No, It's coming back to camp for that 14th hug"

#89 See ya next camp

RW Looking forward to the hug

Then he turned around and got in his golf cart to continue watching practice.

Some businessman in the VIP tent came up and asked how I knew Ralph and I simply said I'm just a Bills Fan. Some of those corporate people think their crap doesn't stink with the attitude of being better than the average fan. Well I'm just the plain old hard working WNY Bills fan. I love and support the team.

L. Milloy - I got to pick on him to bend over for some butt shots and he did it with the rest of the DB's laughing at him. When I got to talk to him I told him that some lady wanted to take a roll if pix just of him. That's why I did It. He said I had to start picking on Spikes next. They both have a great sense of humor.

After the Mon. Morning session JP was on the turf with a group of 7 guys. They were stretching out after practice and just laughing and joking around. It is really nice to see that they get along. JP was scrambling alot at the afternoon session. I think it was in the play calling and he was doing it quite well.

S. Williams has switched numbers to #20 and this little guy is really having a good practice. I liked him at the end of last year when he got to show his stuff.

R Parrish is fast and has great hands

Mike Williams lost the flabby Tummy( GUT for the guys) He really looks good.

I had a great 4 days and can't wait to go back. I met some kid from Binghampton and took him in the VIP tent with my extra ticket. He was thrilled. I wanted to take Rockpile but by the time I saw him I had already told Eric he could go.

I told him that we were trying to get him in the hall of fame and he gave a disgusted wave and said "Who cares about that.  I'd rather have a championship. "

Then just to let you know how charming this guy is - I've gotten a hug from him at camp for 14 years. I told him I was hoping for 20 more. He said" 20 more?"

#89  "well, your wife is going to keep you young "

RW  "No, It's coming back to camp for that 14th hug"

#89  See ya next camp

RW  Looking forward to the hug

Some businessman in the VIP tent came up and asked how I knew Ralph and I simply said I'm just a Bills Fan.  Some of those corporate people think their crap doesn't stink with the attitude of being better than the average fan. Well I'm just the plain old hard working WNY Bills fan. I love and support the team.

L. Milloy - I got to pick on him to bend over for some butt shots and he did it with the rest of the DB's laughing at him. When I got to talk to him I told him that some lady wanted to take a roll if pix just of him. That's why I did It. He said I had to start picking on Spikes next. They both have a great sense of humor.

After the Mon. Morning session JP was on the turf with a group of 7 guys.  They were stretching out after practice and just laughing and joking around.  It is really nice to see that they get along.  JP was scrambling alot at the afternoon session. I think it was in the play calling and he was doing it quite well.

S. Williams has switched numbers to #20 and this little guy is really having a good practice.  I liked him at the end of last year when he got to show his stuff.

I had a great 4 days and can't wait to go back. I met some kid from Binghampton and took him in the VIP tent with my extra ticket. He was thrilled. I wanted to take Rockpile but by the time I saw him I had already told Eric he could go.

396020[/snapback]

Cindy, Keep promising those hugs to Ralph and maybe we can get him that championship. Thanx for the nice camp report

At what point did he throw his hands up and say "What the !@#$?"

396026[/snapback]

Man, I am laughing my ass off right now.

Thanks, Cindy. Great story.

are you going to put the butt pictures up ??? :lol:  :lol:

396071[/snapback]

NO, Maybe I'll bring them to the tailgate.

QUOTE(Mr. Clutch @ Aug 2 2005, 06:46 AM)

At what point did he throw his hands up and say "What the !@#$?"

Ralph? Never. :D:D

The Ball was nice but Jim will always be Jim.

I missed seeing Ralph arrive. It must have been when the offense was back on the new turf field. I saw him only from a distance.

I also noticed JP and other players just talking and laughing in between workouts. Great to see them becoming a team.

Before practice started I was standing by the fence screaming your name. I could see you sitting in the shade and wanted to talk a bit before the real practice started (and show off my picture with the cheerleader). I could not get anyone to tap you on the shoulder and point my way. I guess I just do not have your charm. :D

I am glad that kid got VIP the pass. Driving in from Binghamton, he earned it. It was funny when you thought all those kids were the daycare, but they were my grandchildren. :D:lol:

See-ya soon!

I told him that we were trying to get him in the hall of fame and he gave a disgusted wave and said "Who cares about that.  I'd rather have a championship. "

#89  "well, your wife is going to keep you young "

RW  "No, It's coming back to camp for that 14th hug"

#89  See ya next camp

RW  Looking forward to the hug

Some businessman in the VIP tent came up and asked how I knew Ralph and I simply said I'm just a Bills Fan.  Some of those corporate people think their crap doesn't stink with the attitude of being better than the average fan. Well I'm just the plain old hard working WNY Bills fan. I love and support the team.

After the Mon. Morning session JP was on the turf with a group of 7 guys.  They were stretching out after practice and just laughing and joking around.  It is really nice to see that they get along.  JP was scrambling alot at the afternoon session. I think it was in the play calling and he was doing it quite well.

S. Williams has switched numbers to #20 and this little guy is really having a good practice.  I liked him at the end of last year when he got to show his stuff.

396020[/snapback]

I am glad  that kid got VIP the pass. Driving in from Binghamton, he earned it.  It was funny when you thought all those kids were the daycare, but they were my grandchildren.  :D  :D

396448[/snapback]

Daddy Day Care II: Grandpa Day Care

Coming soon to a theatre near you...

If you're a dude, thats kind of creepy

If you're a dude, thats kind of creepy

396726[/snapback]

Lucky for #89 she isn't - either a guy or creepy. ;)

You are not "just a fan" - you are the team unofficial photographer and diet breaker!

Maybe you could ask the guys to do a *special* calendar for the girls "Butts for Charity Bucks" that you could use to raise money for various player charities. Each participating player (Vincent, Wire, etc) would get a percentage of the take for their charity and you get a percentage for yours.

Remember - Mike Williams and I are on diets - as long as Mike stays on his, I'll continue to lose weight and make my Mike Williams jersey look bigger.

Thanks for the insights.