MNF just got way worse

NFL | Monday Night Football Crew Completed

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:59:39 -0700

ESPN.com reports in addition to the previously reported Al Michaels, Joe Theismann will join the Monday Night Football broadcast crew on ESPN as the color analyst. Suzy Kolber and Michelle Tafoya will serve as sideline reporters. "Monday Night Football and ESPN are the two biggest game changers in our industry in the last 30 years, and we have assembled a talent and production team that will reflect that," ESPN President George Bodenheimer said in the statement. "This team is a true collaboration of ESPN and ABC Sports, and clearly demonstrates the strength and promise of what our company can deliver." Michaels will also appear on ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown, NFL Prime Time and Sports Center.

Sorry if this was posted, but...

God, he is just terrible. At least when he was with Maguire you could laugh at the two buffoons stumbling over each other to see which one looked worse. With just Joe, he will be unbearable.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this was posted, but...

God, he is just terrible. At least when he was with Maguire you could laugh at the two buffoons stumbling over each other to see which one looked worse. With just Joe, he will be unbearable.

390775[/snapback]

At least he's not sharing the booth with Dan Dierdorf. Those two paired would reach a critical mass of idiocy that would ultimately collapse the entire universe into a singularity of stupidity.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Good fricking thing I play pool on Mondays and plan on watching zero games this year. Now I KNOW I won't be watching any...

At least he's not sharing the booth with Dan Dierdorf.  Those two paired would reach a critical mass of idiocy that would ultimately collapse the entire universe into a singularity of stupidity.

390785[/snapback]

Throw Dan Patrick in there to yell every time a pass is completed and it will be the big crunch.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Good fricking thing I play pool on Mondays and plan on watching zero games this year. Now I KNOW I won't be watching any...

390786[/snapback]

better hope you're doing that next year as well...since that's when this will take place

OMFG. The worst of ABC merges with the worst of ESPN.

Michaels isn't bad when he talks about football, but he goes off on tangents lots. Is Madden still there?

Absent the Bills, it's truly a reason to turn in early on Mondays.

390789[/snapback]

Madden's going to NBC next fall..so the prime matchup will still have the most overrated analyst in the business...the major event will be SNF in 2006 instead of MNF, I believe...network TV and all

At least he's not sharing the booth with Dan Dierdorf.  Those two paired would reach a critical mass of idiocy that would ultimately collapse the entire universe into a singularity of stupidity.

390785[/snapback]

What, no Jerry Glanville? That dude makes Dierdorf a joy to listen to.

Theisman, Dierdorf and Glanville - now that would implode the universe.

What, no Jerry Glanville? That dude makes Dierdorf a joy to listen to.

Theisman, Dierdorf and Glanville - now that would implode the universe.

390832[/snapback]

I have to say the all time worst trio would be Theisman, Dierdorf and that a**wipe Dennis Miller. I haven't watched MNF with the sound on in years.

As a side note, for all you Bills fans who want to see the boys on MNF - please stop that talk right now. Not only would it be unbearable to listen to the game but the Bills have a tendency to crap the bed on those prime time Monday night games.