It is time for my annual public pleading for

Well, I guarantee you that any day Im not working while camp is oging on I will be there. I will be more than happy to report back my observations and if I take any good pictures I will be sure to post those as well.

I will be there almost everyday again and will be posting my daily Training Camp report on the front page of BillsZone.com and will link it here. I will also be taking tons of photos with my new camera, which is 3x better than my old camera. :)

May I offer yet another suggestion...

If anyone has a digital voice recorder, why not create some audio reports, maybe even try to get some player interviews, and post the audio? I'm sure SDS could find a way to distribute it to the Stadium Wall faithful.

PTR

I will be there almost everyday again and will be posting my daily Training Camp report on the front page of BillsZone.com and will link it here.  I will also be taking tons of photos with my new camera, which is 3x better than my old camera.  :)

389760[/snapback]

Your photos and updates were greatly appreciated last year. I can hardly wait!! Thanks.

Your photos and updates were greatly appreciated last year.  I can hardly wait!!  Thanks.

389766[/snapback]

Thanks man! I can't wait either. My dad got me a new 10x optical and 4 MP camera to replace my old 3x optical and 3.1 MP Kodak camera. I was testing it out and it's really sweet. I may even record some of the plays some day too. :)

Podcast?  I'm not really sure what that means, but I've seen a lot of it lately.

389787[/snapback]

SDS was talking about doing some TBD podcasts. Like I said in an earlier post, if someone recorded a camp report into a digital voice recorder (Sony & Panasonic have model starting at $49) and posted the audio file here at TBD, folks could download them into their iPods (or computers) to listen to. Hence the word: Podcast.

PTR

I will be there almost everyday again and will be posting my daily Training Camp report on the front page of BillsZone.com and will link it here.  I will also be taking tons of photos with my new camera, which is 3x better than my old camera.  :rolleyes:

389760[/snapback]

OK Mike. We are officially counting on you for daily reports. :lol:

OK Mike. We are officially counting on you for daily reports.  :lol:

390037[/snapback]

Great! :rolleyes: So now if I sleep thru a practice this year or miss it for some reason, then I'll have two boards (BZ and TSW) where all the members want to kick my ass. :lol:

Great!  :rolleyes:  So now if I sleep thru a practice this year or miss it for some reason, then I'll have two boards (BZ and TSW) where all the members want to kick my ass.  :lol:

390159[/snapback]

You did get blasted last year for sleeping in didn't you? Too funny, but those of us scattered around the world do appreciate the pics and updates.

You did get blasted last year for sleeping in didn't you?  Too funny, but those of us scattered around the world do appreciate the pics and updates.

390181[/snapback]

I got blasted for sleeping in last year and the year before. I still get the jokes from the Zoners. :rolleyes:

I won't sleep in this year. I will not miss any session that I say I'm going to go to. Plus, I don't have to worry about my car breaking down this year too like I always have happen at camp time. I got a new car this year, so I'll be all set. :lol: