who thought this show was a good idea?

SDS

Robonic Three Stooges

Yes, Moe, Larry, and Curly as animated human/robot like things.  I can't believe THAT wasn't a major hit!  :w00t:

384184[/snapback]

I watched some Saturday cartoons a few weeks ago...first time in many years. All the shows seemed to be animation squeezed in between sales pitches. :P

Sadly, I remember it. Painful to watch a second time...My kids are watching Boomerang now, from the good (Looney Tunes, original Scooby Doo) to the not so good (Snorks, Pup Named Scooby Doo, Robonic).

Robonic Three Stooges

Yes, Moe, Larry, and Curly as animated human/robot like things.  I can't believe THAT wasn't a major hit!  :w00t:

384184[/snapback]

Sadly this is a show that is still ahead of its time and which inspired Inspector Gadget that had the voice talents of Don Adams going for it.

Robonic Three Stooges

384184[/snapback]

Where'd that worse show thread go? Don't even have to watch this one to get it on the list.

Sadly, I remember it.  Painful to watch a second time...My kids are watching Boomerang now, from the good (Looney Tunes, original Scooby Doo) to the not so good (Snorks, Pup Named Scooby Doo, Robonic).

384198[/snapback]

My kids dig the Bomerang, and so do I. Haven't seen the stooges thing, but they love the Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry.

My kids dig the Bomerang, and so do I. Haven't seen the stooges thing, but they love the Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry.

385256[/snapback]

My 7 year old son ONLY watches boomerang. He loves the cartoons and I love the fact that there are NO commercials. Superfiends, Scooby Doo, Looney Toons, Flitstones and Jetsons, even that dumb romotic 3 stooges thing. My sons real favorites are Wacky races and Dastardly and Mutly. Good stuff.

The cool thing is, having no commercials my son very rarely... OK NEVER asks for toys that he sees on TV. When he asks for something, it is a Lego train or truck or to go to the coin store to add to his coin collection.

Man, I'm having a father moment here!!! Click on my screen name and grab a look at my kid in the picture in my profile!!

My 7 year old son ONLY watches boomerang. He loves the cartoons and I love the fact that there are NO commercials. Superfiends, Scooby Doo, Looney Toons, Flitstones and Jetsons, even that dumb romotic 3 stooges thing. My sons real favorites are Wacky races and Dastardly and Mutly. Good stuff.

The cool thing is, having no commercials my son very rarely... OK NEVER asks for toys that he sees on TV. When he asks for something, it is a Lego train or truck or to go to the coin store to add to his coin collection.

Man, I'm having a father moment here!!! Click on my screen name and grab a look at my kid in the picture in my profile!!

385266[/snapback]

That's a fine boy you have there, theesir. How much to have Mark McGuire stand in on the photo shoot? :doh:

That's a fine boy you have there, theesir. How much to have Mark McGuire stand in on the photo shoot?  :doh:

385318[/snapback]

Funny thing is, my last name IS McGuire. No relation to the baseball player as his name is spelled McGwire. But a damned funny coincience that you would say that....unless you know who I am from my picture.

Funny thing is, my last name IS McGuire. No relation to the baseball player as his name is spelled McGwire. But a damned funny coincience that you would say that....unless you know who I am from my picture.

385325[/snapback]

Purely coincidence. Surely you've heard the comparison before?