Where has Rich Eisen been?

Iv been watching the NFL network the past few weeks and he isnt the host anymore.  Anyone know where he is or why he isnt hosting NFL Total Access.

383043[/snapback]

shhhhhh.....don't ask. Maybe he'll never come back. Maybe he was never the host in the 1st place........maybe it was all a bad dream.....

it never happened....it never happened....it never happened.....

shhhhhh.....don't ask. Maybe he'll never come back. Maybe he was never the host in the 1st place........maybe it was all a bad dream.....

383059[/snapback]

Man, I agree. He was OK in his sports center role, but he can't interview for chit. Ad lib? Fergitaboutit, he has no skills. I fear he is on vacation and will be back once camps open, hope I'm wrong.

Man, I agree.  He was OK in his sports center role, but he can't interview for chit.  Ad lib?  Fergitaboutit, he has no skills.  I fear he is on vacation and will be back once camps open, hope I'm wrong.

383063[/snapback]

word.

I still can't understand that one Coors Light NFL commercial...."I....love.....rocking football towns..."

:lol:

When Rich Eisen comes to your town, lock up the women and children.

WTF???

Man I hate that commercial.

word.

I still can't understand that one Coors Light NFL commercial...."I....love.....rocking football towns..."

:rolleyes:

When Rich Eisen comes to your town, lock up the women and children.

WTF???

Man I hate that commercial.

383067[/snapback]

Agreed. And then when that referee screeches, "First doooowwwwnnnnnnn!!!". That whole "And, twiiiinns!!" campaign was awful. If that wasn't bad enough, little Richie adopted that referee's screech during his "hot seat" type of studio interview segment saying "First dooooowwwwnnnn!!", second and so-on for every question. I could have strangled him.

Agreed.  And then when that referee screeches, "First doooowwwwnnnnnnn!!!".  That whole "And, twiiiinns!!" campaign was awful.  If that wasn't bad enough, little Richie adopted that referee's screech during his "hot seat" type of studio interview segment saying "First dooooowwwwnnnn!!", second and so-on for every question.  I could have strangled him.

383226[/snapback]

wasn't his name red cashen? I wonder how that guy is doing these days.

http://www.google.com for me please?

383059[/snapback]

Exactly. WAY TOO MUCH of that show is fluff like golf tournaments that nobody cares about except the players.

Exactly.  WAY TOO MUCH of that show is fluff like golf tournaments that nobody cares about except the players.

383277[/snapback]

It seems to be little more than an affirmative action program to help get more black players into broadcasting after their playing days are over.

Man, I agree.  He was OK in his sports center role, but he can't interview for chit.  Ad lib?  Fergitaboutit, he has no skills.  I fear he is on vacation and will be back once camps open, hope I'm wrong.

383063[/snapback]

i'd take Rich Eisen over Stuart Scott anyday

Fo'Shizzle

the worst sportscenter duo ever!  The best IMO was Dan Patrick and Craig Kilburn.  Fuggin hilarious~

383901[/snapback]

I like Patrick, but Kilborn is so f'ing smug and would try to insert his political commentary into a Sportscenter. Why is he so smug, he has a talk show that comes on at 2:00 am that nobody watches. Is it still on the air, anyway?