Ted Nugent, the next Michigan Gov.?

He is going to have a little trouble with the "no court case" part. Eliminating parole and early release can be OK, even though some will object to that as well.

Did I ever tell you that some in the Libertarian Party have been trying to draft me to run for U.S. Senate against Santorum?

No way! Are you going to?

379581[/snapback]

No. Right now, I am focused on writing legislation for PA. I have a bill that is pretty close to being finished (by the end of this month). There are a few more in the wings, but it may be about a month before they are finished. One in the wings deals with eminent domain. I am trying to work with a PA senator on writing the bill, but I am not sure how far that will go. I may go for broke and do the Constitutional Amendment route.

No. Right now, I am focused on writing legislation for PA. I have a bill that is pretty close to being finished (by the end of this month). There are a few more in the wings, but it may be about a month before they are finished. One in the wings deals with eminent domain. I am trying to work with a PA senator on writing the bill, but I am not sure how far that will go. I may go for broke and do the Constitutional Amendment route.

379602[/snapback]

Nice, Good luck!

Speaking of Eminent domain, this was just filed last week. My guess is that It will pass very fast, and the Gov will sign it. WTF, was the SC thinking <_<

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/bills_detail.aspx?Id=17834

Ted Nugent:  pushy, self-righteous and ignorant.  That's the Arsehole Triple Crown!

(plus his music sucks too)

379554[/snapback]

I'm glad somebody finally said it. Well said.

As far as wanting all those criminals dead - ummm...we had founding fathers who helped establish a system for convicting criminals. It's not perfect, but it's definitely superior to the vigilante justice that Nugents' statements seem to support and encourage. How would you like to have a loved one wrongly convicted in the court of Ted Nugent and gunned down for sport on one of Ted's outdoor sporting adventure TV shows?

I'm not against handguns or possessing firearms for protection and safety. In my estimation, folks like Nugent, who are OBSESSED with guns and other bad-ass weaponry, have issues and questions regarding their masculinity. It's all about image and others' perception. Nugent wants to believe he's one bad mofo. In reality, he's a has-been who never could sing, wasn't much of a guitarist, had a few good rocking songs, but now is an old fart with shriveled up genitalia who tries to maintain his power, youth, and manhood by pretending he's Rambo. When nobody's paying attention or buying his music, he throws out something provocative like the statement about killing criminals.

What a total dick.

Ted Nugent:  pushy, self-righteous and ignorant.  That's the Arsehole Triple Crown!

(plus his music sucks too)

379554[/snapback]

And he's held that Triple Crown for a loooooong time. Michigan deserves better than him - Michael Moore, anyone? :wacko:

I'm glad somebody finally said it. Well said.

As far as wanting all those criminals dead - ummm...we had founding fathers who helped establish a system for convicting criminals. It's not perfect, but it's definitely superior to the vigilante justice that Nugents' statements seem to support and encourage. How would you like to have a loved one wrongly convicted in the court of Ted Nugent and gunned down for sport on one of Ted's outdoor sporting adventure TV shows?

I'm not against handguns or possessing firearms for protection and safety. In my estimation, folks like Nugent, who are OBSESSED with guns and other bad-ass weaponry, have issues and questions regarding their masculinity. It's all about image and others' perception. Nugent wants to believe he's one bad mofo. In reality, he's a has-been who never could sing, wasn't much of a guitarist, had a few good rocking songs, but now is an old fart with shriveled up genitalia who tries to maintain his power, youth, and manhood by pretending he's Rambo. When nobody's paying attention or buying his music, he throws out something provocative like the statement about killing criminals.

What a total dick.

379637[/snapback]

Such passion, such emotion, such, well, bull sh--. :wacko:

plus his music sucks too

379554[/snapback]

Only someone who does a lot of sucking himself would think that of Ted's music

He's no less qualified than Jim Kelly who aspires for high political office too

Good going, eryn...you hit another one out of the park! :wacko:

379642[/snapback]

(bow's, blinks eye :P )

Thanks.

Here's some more Governor Ted stuff...........

http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/featr/co...ITY_MADMAN.html

On why he appreciates Michael Moore:

"He's quite a beast of burden, isn't he? Nothing makes me look better than Michael Moore. He stands for everything I don't believe in and I stand for everything he doesn't believe in."

This man is un-electable. He has skeletons in the

closet that he will never be able to live down.

Damn Yankees.

379731[/snapback]

Not quite sure about that - While he was quite the womanizer he maintains he has lived his life free of drugs and alcohol.

Not quite sure about that - While he was quite the womanizer he maintains he has lived his life free of drugs and alcohol.

379747[/snapback]

Hell, the drugs wouldn't count him out. I am talking about Damn Yankees.

The Night Ranger, Styx, Nugent super band of the 80's.

"In 1989, the combination of Night Ranger's Jack Blades, Styx's Tommy Shaw, the motor city madman Ted Nugent, and a young power drummer Micheal Cartellone formed the rock band Damn Yankees. These rock idols went double-platnuim on their debut self-titled album."

Listen to the album and tell me if you could vote for this man in good conscience.

"In 1989, the combination of Night Ranger's Jack Blades, Styx's Tommy Shaw, the motor city madman Ted Nugent, and a young power drummer Micheal Cartellone formed the rock band Damn Yankees. These rock idols went double-platnuim on their debut self-titled album."

Listen to the album and tell me if you could vote for this man in good conscience.

379750[/snapback]

Touché :wacko:

379750[/snapback]

Please. Ever seen Jessie Ventura in feathers and makeup?

Hey! Hey ! Damn Yankees! Whoa oh oh, Damn Yankees!

379750[/snapback]

It was worth watching the videos to catch the "I signed up for this?!" look on his face...

Absolutely no defense there...

I'll take the current state of affairs over his fascist call for capital punishment without trials.

379765[/snapback]

Uh, go back and re-read the quote. He's talking about defending yourself. IE, stop being sheep.

"I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em.''

This thread reminded me of a quote from "The West Wing":

President Josiah Bartlet: I was watching a television program before, with a kind of roving moderator who spoke to a seated panel of young women who were having some sort of problem with their boyfriends - apparently, because the boyfriends had all slept with the girlfriends' mothers. And they brought the boyfriends out, and they fought, right there on television. Toby, tell me: these people don't vote, do they?

Uh, go back and re-read the quote.  He's talking about defending yourself.  IE, stop being sheep.

"I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em.''

379782[/snapback]

My mistake. That being said, I stand by the headcheese for governor ticket

http://www.creemmagazine.com/BeatGoesOn/Te...ishment002.html

Uh, go back and re-read the quote.  He's talking about defending yourself.  IE, stop being sheep.

379782[/snapback]

You're using selective quoting. Here's what you left out:

``To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em.''

So children should carry guns to shoot molesters? Man, think of the carnage in Catholic Churches around the country.

On second thought, maybe this guy should be elected. :wacko: