LONDON IS UNDER ATTACK

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in London for 4.5 years now. Coming for the quite comforts of Australia, I have never experienced anything like this. I have seen these things on TV before but never been in a city where it is happening. Even though the attcks seem to be small in relation to what happened in New York, and Madrid, still makes you wonder. I suppose I can be glad that I walk to work. If I had caught the tube I would have passed through two of the stations that got attacked. I also have a mate that tried to get on the bus that blew up. It was full then about a minute later he saw it blow up. frightening.

They are now describing a 'security incident' about 50 yards from my office.

376268[/snapback]

Probably a suspicious package. What we have here.

Reports now coming in of 'dozens of dead'. Considering five/six bombs on tubes & a bus then I can see this being a really awful death toll. Bastards.

VERY SCARED RIGHT NOW. Bombs appear to be exploding around London. Tube system has completely closed.

Don't know what is happening............

376239[/snapback]

My sister is over there now visiting family. She was supposed to go out on the underground. Luckily she was going to go later in the morning.

Be safe Nick.

Probably a suspicious package. What we have here.

Reports now coming in of 'dozens of dead'. Considering five/six bombs on tubes & a  bus then I can see this being a really awful death toll. Bastards.

376272[/snapback]

It's cleared up thankfully. Was a car that didn't have a residents permit...

I work right on Whitehall - opposite Number 10. Any attack here and I am right in the thick of it.

More handiwork by the practitioners of the "religion of peace."

Would that the streets of Damascus and Mecca be ringing with the same sounds of bombs going off.

Wahabists are exactly like Nazis. They want to dominate the world and kill all the Jews.

Lovely people.

Of course, I'm perhaps jumping the gun. Maybe these explosions are the work of the classless extremist environmentalists and anti-G8 crowd.

376260[/snapback]

And once upon a time, we immediately would have blamed the Irish, as well...

It's cleared up thankfully. Was a car that didn't have a residents permit...

I work right on Whitehall - opposite Number 10. Any attack here and I am right in the thick of it.

376274[/snapback]

Nick,

I know seems trivial but how are you going to get home? Also, was the bus a tourist bus or regular London transport

VERY SCARED RIGHT NOW. Bombs appear to be exploding around London. Tube system has completely closed.

Don't know what is happening............

376239[/snapback]

Nick you, your friends, and your family are in our prayers.

RichNJoisy and RevNJoisy