Got your fireworks yet?

Pete

Where be the show?

373207[/snapback]

Connecticut shore all weekend. Tonights will be in Norwich at my buddys party. Tomorrow Madison. Sunday at a party in Chester. Monday at a bash in Westbrook.

Connecticut shore all weekend.  Tonights will be in Norwich at my buddys party.  Tomorrow Madison.  Sunday at a party in Chester.  Monday at a bash in Westbrook.

373230[/snapback]

Don't blow yourself up. I plan on attempting to blow up my liver with massive amounts of alcohol in Buffalo, NY

I just loaded up on $1500 of Class Bs.  The show starts tonight!  I love 4th July weekend

373200[/snapback]

Isn't it a shame to literally burn 1500 bucks....couldn't it be used for anything

better for a social cause.

Isn't it a shame to literally burn 1500 bucks....couldn't it be used for anything

better  for a social cause.

373345[/snapback]

YEAH!! He could have bought everyone on TSW 30 kegs of beer for the home opener tailgate.

No fireworks this year. On a side note, one of the best fireworks display in WNY is the Blasdell show. The company that sets it up is runned by my Life Insurance salesman. Talk about going from a zero energy job to a high energy job!!!

State laws... :devil:

Here in Ohio, you can buy fireworks but you can't set them off.

You can buy fireworks in Indiana, can't set them off, and must take them out of state.

One can't import fireworks into Ohio.

You may set fireworks off in Kentucky, but you can't buy or import them.

Needless to say, the whole tri-state area will be exploding all weekend. :P

There's usually a number of lost fingers, eyes etc., and a few building fires. All in all, much less damage than the usual aftermath of a big OSU or Detriot Piston win/loss.. :D

No fireworks this year. On a side note, one of the best fireworks display in WNY is the Blasdell show. The company that sets it up is runned by my Life Insurance salesman. Talk about going from a zero energy job to a high energy job!!!

373408[/snapback]

Sounds good.

The firework displays in the Cincy area are big enough, but they always ruin them by blasting somebody's choice of loud music and trying to choreograph what should be a time for oohs and aahhs and one's imagination.

You can't escape the nanny state (or advertisements) even on the 4th of July... :devil:

better for a social cause.

spending money is a social cause. this is something very few people understand.

the guy who made the fireworks is happy

the guy who shipped the fireworks is happy

the government makes their 8% and is happy

the guy who sold the fireworks is happy

the guy who sells insurance to the guy who sells fireworks is happy

Pete gets to blow sh*t up and is happy

what MORE could he do?

spending money is a social cause. this is something very few people understand.

the guy who made the fireworks is happy

the guy who shipped the fireworks is happy

the government makes their 8% and is happy

the guy who sold the fireworks is happy

the guy who sells insurance to the guy who sells fireworks is happy

Pete gets to blow sh*t up and is happy

what MORE could he do?

373822[/snapback]

right on! Not to mention all the neighbors who got to see the show for free are happy. Its the 4th of July and I love my country. Its the least I could do