Going to the Wegmans down the road with the wife..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Mother of Jesus ! Wegmans is just a friggen grocery store ! I have 2 within 10 minutes of the house.

Some people get excited as if they're going to Disneyworld for the day.  <_<

369134[/snapback]

Well, FWIW - I'm not sure you have seen the Wegman's they have been building out of state the past few years. Disneyworld is not that far off of an analogy.

I have never seen a NYS Wegmans like the ones we had in the Lehigh Valley.

Well, FWIW - I'm not sure you have seen the Wegman's they have been building out of state the past few years.  Disneyworld is not that far off of an analogy. 

I have never seen a NYS Wegmans like the ones we had in the Lehigh Valley.

370028[/snapback]

I worked 6 months in the fish section of the Allentown Wegman's. You haven't seen busy until you've been in there on Sunday at noon.

Make your own, man. C'mon...what'supwithdat?

370091[/snapback]

Seriously.

When mine were little we used to cook fresh veggies and meats - put them through a little hand grinder to puree. Takes 30 seconds. Kids grew up like horses and weren't fat.

When mine were little we used to cook fresh veggies and meats - put them through a little hand grinder to puree. Takes 30 seconds. Kids grew up like horses and weren't fat.

Great idea. Now, they add a lot of salt and sugar to baby food (get them hooked early). WTF? Why are we allowing this to be done to kids?

Great idea.  Now, they add a lot of salt and sugar to baby food (get them hooked early).  WTF? Why are we allowing this to be done to kids?

370197[/snapback]

While that may be true, my kids grew up on "store bought" baby food and seem no worse for it. Neither my wife or I have a big taste for salt, so we do not use a lot.

Now, if your talkin ice cream, well we all got a little soft spot.