Going to the Wegmans down the road with the wife..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...anyone know what aisles have the best food in them? Where are the best freebies being handed out? Does everyone recommend getting a cart or should I just get the basket if I'm not getting that much?

Thanks in advance...

368900[/snapback]

God, can September really be that far off?

Too bad you're taking your wife, cuz man! the girls the deli section can get freaky!

368907[/snapback]

True. I used to "date" a girl that worked in a Wegmans deli section -- good with the meat.

...anyone know what aisles have the best food in them? Where are the best freebies being handed out? Does everyone recommend getting a cart or should I just get the basket if I'm not getting that much?

Thanks in advance...

368900[/snapback]

Have you checked the local phone book for support groups? :(

Thanks in advance...

368900[/snapback]

An old wive's tale says that you shouldn't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach. Be careful.

An old wive's tale says that you shouldn't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.  Be careful.

368974[/snapback]

I always go with an empty stomach. Otherwise, nothing looks appetizing to me. I end up bringing home a newspaper and a candy bar.

Thanks in advance...

368900[/snapback]

They gots these mini carts now. Larger than a basket, smaller than a cart. Very maneuverable.

Go to Pittsford, of course. The locals like to summer there.