Deputy Tasers 90-Pound 13-Year-Old Girl At Hospita

Wow, who the !@#$ are you? 

You have no clue what you are talking about.  If you knew me, you would know that to be farthest from the truth, but seeing as you have already judged me, and shown yourself to be a bigot that will never happen.  Good for you, so glad that you have an open mind and opinion of others.  :angry:

368193[/snapback]

You are right I am judging you. But only by your idiotic posts, and your ill stated arguments. Hey look fantastic four and Gili two are comming out this summer you should line up right now.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right I am judging you.  But only by your idiotic posts, and your ill stated arguments.  Hey look fantastic four and Gili two are comming out this summer you should line up right now.

368207[/snapback]

Wow, your last 4 posts are completely inane and you're judging me based on an avatar. An avatar that slams a union that is meant only to protect in the high profile cases and ones that they deam hurt only the down trodden, regardless of the affect on real liberties or the rule of law and the constitution.

Wow, your last 4 posts are completely inane and you're judging me based on an avatar.  An avatar that slams a union that is meant only to protect in the high profile cases and ones that they deam hurt only the down trodden, regardless of the affect on real liberties or the rule of law and the constitution.

368217[/snapback]

First of all Unions have helped build this country. Second we would not need such an organization if people hadn't spent hundreds of years using and abusing human beings. They focus on high profile cases because that is the only way to get attention in this country. Unions protect the right of our workers. Without them our labor force would be religated to the same level of third word countries. Because everyone knows that large corporations only concern is $ and making a profit. So maybe your avatar is not so well thought out because without such unions we could have adopted communism a long with some of the other world powers. So who the F.. are you? a communist? or a corporate stooge?

First of all Unions have helped build this country.  Second we would not need such an organization if people hadn't spent hundreds of years using and abusing human beings.  They focus on high profile cases because that is the only way to get attention in this country.  Unions protect the right of our workers.  Without them our labor force would be religated to the same level of third word countries.  Because everyone knows that large corporations only concern is $ and making a profit.  So maybe your avatar is not so well thought out because without such unions we could have adopted communism a long with some of the other world powers. So who the F.. are you? a communist? or a corporate stooge?

368231[/snapback]

Neither, someone who works hard to get what I earn, and expect others to do the same and not use others to further their cause becuase they want to skirt the law to get ahead. I believe hard work makes everyone better.

Wouldn't you agree tgreg99?

Neither, someone who works hard to get what I earn, and expect others to do the same and not use others to further their cause becuase they want to skirt the law to get ahead.  I believe hard work makes everyone better. 

368232[/snapback]

Why are you asking my brother if he agrees? So minorities who get jobs don't work hard? This union does not inhibit companies from employing the best most hardworking employees. It forces them to consider and employ workers that are just as capable and just as hardworking but would otherwise be overlooked in the process. I am a contractor and work very hard, working within different unions may be a pain sometimes but they do protect my and my workers rights to fair employment and wages. Hard work does build character, but smart work builds the world.

Why are you asking my brother if he agrees?  So minorities who get jobs don't work hard?  This union does not inhibit companies from employing the best most hardworking employees.  It forces them to consider and employ workers that are just as capable and just as hardworking but would otherwise be overlooked in the process.  I am a contractor and work very hard, working within different unions may be a pain sometimes but they do protect my and my workers rights to fair employment and wages.  Hard work does build character, but smart work builds the world.

368237[/snapback]

How the hell do you know what color I am. I could be black, white, asian, Natice American, Indian, Arab, for all you know. I could also be married to a black, white, asian, indian, etc... woman. For all you know, which is nothing you could be barking up a wrong tree. I believe through hard work everyone gets ahead corporation and individuals, regardless of color of their skin. But you are a bigot no matter the color of yours.

How the hell do you know what color I am.  I could be black, white, asian, Natice American, Indian, Arab, for all you know.  I could also be married to a black, white, asian, indian, etc... woman.  For all you know, which is nothing you could be barking up a wrong tree.  I believe through hard work everyone gets ahead corporation and individuals, regardless of color of their skin.  But you are a bigot no matter the color of yours.

368248[/snapback]

who said that you were whatever color. Tgreg 99 is my real blood brother. I never implied or cared what color you are or who you are married to. And now I am a biggot for defending unions or minority employment. You are beginning to try and spin what I am saying, maybe you should look for a job at fox news.

How the hell do you know what color I am.  I could be black, white, asian, Natice American, Indian, Arab, for all you know.  I could also be married to a black, white, asian, indian, etc... woman.  For all you know, which is nothing you could be barking up a wrong tree.  I believe through hard work everyone gets ahead corporation and individuals, regardless of color of their skin.  But you are a bigot no matter the color of yours.

368248[/snapback]

are you green ???

I thought it had a touch of burnt umber mixed in...

368313[/snapback]

It once did, but got lost a little in the mix, so they took it out and re-released it with "you stupid 20 year old gullible idiot I got you to blow yourself up for nothing because even if I'm a dumbass, I'm smarter than you and if it works, I'll be sitting on all this oil money in 6 years" subtle shade of chartruesse.

Neither, someone who works hard to get what I earn, and expect others to do the same and not use others to further their cause becuase they want to skirt the law to get ahead.  I believe hard work makes everyone better. 

368232[/snapback]

:angry:

Why am I being dragged into this?

I don't pretend to know enough about unions or drug laws to be involved in this conversation. I am just enjoying the show on this thread :doh:

But thanks for thinking I know anything about this! :P