Deputy Tasers 90-Pound 13-Year-Old Girl At Hospita

I am still waiting for the list of those 22 states.  In fact not a single state or federal government forces any minimum sentence for simple possession.

368151[/snapback]

You're still at it? With golf on two channels?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting for the list of those 22 states.  In fact not a single state or federal government forces any minimum sentence for simple possession.

368151[/snapback]

It's kind of funny; your current argument is helping prove your original argument wrong. If smoking pot is so horrible why would the government have such loose laws for marijuana convictions? Try comparing the laws regarding Heroin with Marijuana, you’ll find a much harsher set of penalties.

AD - As for your conspiracy theory I really don't think that’s what started the governments views on marijuana, however it certainly could be affecting their current views on the subject.

It's kind of funny; your current argument is helping prove your original argument wrong. If smoking pot is so horrible why would the government have such loose laws for marijuana convictions? Try comparing the laws regarding Heroin with Marijuana, you’ll find a much harsher set of penalties.

AD - As for your conspiracy theory I really don't think that’s what started the governments views on marijuana, however it certainly could be affecting their current views on the subject.

368156[/snapback]

I am a realist too, and I know that herion is slightly worse than marijuana. I maybe stubborn, but not stupid. Marijuana serves no purpose other than to relax, and remove some controls from people. Is it any worse than alchohol probably not in the long run, but there is not real control over it's manufacture and much more difficult to ascertain if one is under the influence when driving like you can with alchohol.

368156[/snapback]

Oh, I didn't say it did. Most laws start out with good intentions, they simply morph into terrible blights on liberty when they don't work. Mostly because people like Bill believes the government has honor when he agrees with the stance.

I am a realist too, and I know that herion is slightly worse than marijuana.  I maybe stubborn, but not stupid.  Marijuana serves no purpose other than to relax, and remove some controls from people.  Is it any worse than alchohol probably not in the long run, but there is not real control over it's manufacture and much more difficult to ascertain if one is under the influence when driving like you can with alchohol.

368158[/snapback]

Slightly worse? Come on VA, seeing somebody on Heroin is like watching somebody die in slow motion. Your other points are valid, but neither alcohol or cigarettes serve medicinal purposes. That’s where the major distinction with marijuana lies, the medical community has even confirmed this fact. If you ever smoked you would know that marijuana relives stomach aches and nausea, and relives pressure on the eyes. It is also excellent for stress when compared to other medicines or recreational drugs.

Your case for not legalizing marijuana has some points, and without a way to detect if somebody’s high it will continue to be a major question mark for those in favor of legalization. But drop the comparisons to other designer drugs, you have no first hand experience to speak about and that in itself flaws your logic.

But... drugs should be legalized.

367715[/snapback]

I agree that Xanax and other highly addictive drugs should not be legalized, but the fact is she also had alcohol in her, and I've seen more violent behavior from people using alcohol.

Most people want to see marijuana legalized, not drugs in general. Obviously drugs like Heroine, Cocaine, meth, and prescription abused drugs should never be legalized do to their extremely highly physcially addicitive nature.

But keeping marijuana illegal makes no sense at all given the fact that it does not promote violent behavior, and it is not physically addicitive.

Why is it illegal to be walking on the street? Why couldn't anyone else restrain the girl. They do make restraints for hospitals dont they? It is just another example of the overuse of force displayed by the police. Was the officer in fear for his life, or anyone elses. That is what nurses are trained to deal with. And of course it was the drugs that made her go crazy. Forget about the over the counter cough medicine the officer was taking let alone the three beers he had for lunch. Police offficers seem to be the people who got beat up when they were young and have gotten to the position where they can get some payback. Cube was right f... the police.

But... drugs should be legalized.

367715[/snapback]

Nice avatar. Maybe you should add a nice picture of hitler. How about a black man dead hanging from a tree? Or a confederate flag? No I got it a nude picture of james earl ray.

Nice avatar.  Maybe you should add a nice picture of hitler.  How about a black man dead hanging from a tree?  Or a confederate flag?  No I got it a nude picture of james earl ray.

368171[/snapback]

Now here's someone who could use a joint AND a xanax.

Now here's someone who could use a joint AND a xanax.

368173[/snapback]

You are right. No wonder that guy was getting me soo mad, I have not had my fix. Hold on...... No I still want to see that idiot dragged behind a bus through the inner city streets of Chicago making every stop a long the way.

You are right.  No wonder that guy was getting me soo mad, I have not had my fix.  Hold on......  No I still want to see that idiot dragged behind a bus through the inner city streets of Chicago making every stop a long the way.

368176[/snapback]

I meant in general.

Nice avatar.  Maybe you should add a nice picture of hitler.  How about a black man dead hanging from a tree?  Or a confederate flag?  No I got it a nude picture of james earl ray.

368171[/snapback]

Wow, who the !@#$ are you?

You have no clue what you are talking about. If you knew me, you would know that to be farthest from the truth, but seeing as you have already judged me, and shown yourself to be a bigot that will never happen. Good for you, so glad that you have an open mind and opinion of others. :angry:

Wow, who the !@#$ are you? 

You have no clue what you are talking about.  If you knew me, you would know that to be farthest from the truth, but seeing as you have already judged me, and shown yourself to be a bigot that will never happen.  Good for you, so glad that you have an open mind and opinion of others.   :angry:

368193[/snapback]

I really thought he was attempting some sarcastic lame attempt at humor. He's not? I think you found your one violent pot smoker.

I really thought he was attempting some sarcastic lame attempt at humor. He's not? I think you found your one violent pot smoker.

368196[/snapback]

That was easy. If they show up like that, my arguement will be easy to prove. Of course we have our friends from Western Mass and Indiana to also help make a very compelling argument. :angry:

That was easy.  If they show up like that, my arguement will be easy to prove.  Of course we have our friends from Western Mass and Indiana to also help make a very compelling argument.  :angry:

368197[/snapback]

You're still wrong, you know.