OT: Just for fun

I'm still laughing about this part:

A long story short, eat no kiss eat kiss eat kiss eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch COME IN

How could you call him the chick in this relationship, Chuck? A chick would have taken six paragraphs to describe what Real so succinctly set forth there! :doh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still laughing about this part:

How could you call him the chick in this relationship, Chuck?  A chick would have taken six paragraphs to describe what Real so succinctly set forth there!  :doh:

366998[/snapback]

I'll take that as a compliment. I think you guys are right about just letting it go, but doesn't stuff like this just burn in the pit of your stomach?

Viva la russ

t-r

2 1/2 years and you couldn't get a self-proclaimed halfadyke to bring a friend over for fun and frivolity? Did you not even try?

Poor bastard.

366908[/snapback]

Dude, there is a big difference between a girlfriend who likes to do a little carpet munching here and there, and a dyke. Dig up those Gay Pride Parade photos from last week and look for the chick with the jarhead haircut and the Junior Samples overalls.

THAT is a dyke. :doh:

You should do your friends wife....that would show her....

I would be pissed too. But for the record, I would have made that happen within 2 months yet alone 2 1/2 years....you snooze you loose.

Now go out and bump some REAL uglies and that will make you feel better....at least for the moment.

Dude, there is a big difference between a girlfriend who likes to do a little carpet munching here and there, and a dyke. Dig up those Gay Pride Parade photos from last week and look for the chick with the jarhead haircut and the Junior Samples overalls.

367095[/snapback]

Who's the girl in your av LA BILLZ FAN? She's smokin.

t-r

367095[/snapback]

To paraphrase the Dice-man, you either eat box or you don't eat box...

You should do your friends wife....that would show her....

I would be pissed too.  But for the record, I would have made that happen within 2 months yet alone 2 1/2 years....you snooze you loose. 

Now go out and bump some REAL uglies and that will make you feel better....at least for the moment.

367106[/snapback]

I tried everything short of holding her head down. On my limited budget I can afford to take my girlfriend out maybe twice a week. Once for a movie and dinner, and once on the weekend. Right there my opportunities are limited.

When we would find a girl she found attractive, she'd get all possesive and act silly. She'd hook up with the girls, but would spook before it ever got too far.

Viva la Russ

t-r

I tried everything short of holding her head down.  On my limited budget I can afford to take my girlfriend out maybe twice a week.  Once for a movie and dinner, and once on the weekend.  Right there my opportunities are limited. 

When we would find a girl she found attractive, she'd get all possesive and act silly.  She'd hook up with the girls, but would spook before it ever got too far. 

Viva la Russ

t-r

367145[/snapback]

Oh man.

So if you're telling us this went on like this for more than two years, forget it. No sympathy from us. I mean, at some point you gotta press the issue. You gotta. We're talking jackpot here.

Criminy!

Oh man.

So if you're telling us this went on like this for more than two years, forget it. No sympathy from us. I mean, at some point you gotta press the issue. You gotta. We're talking jackpot here.

Criminy!

367167[/snapback]

You are absolutely correct. I wish I didn't like her and want to have the threesome. One or the other and I'd of had no issues. I just felt like pressing the issue might be crossing a line that I didn't want to cross.

"NOW GET DOWN THERE AND GET TO WORK!!!"

I kind of want to call Russ and ask how he got them into it. B@ST@RD!!!!! :doh:

t-r

Oh man.

Criminy!

Yeah, it should have pressed. Like for your b-day or CHristmas. Give her an excuse. But before you ask for it, do a few special thing to make one or two of her fantasies come true. Then hit her with it a month or two before your b-day. Gotta strategize when you're thinking jackpot.

Also, the "friend" who nailed her, not a "friend" if he knew that you guys had just broke up and were still upset about her. I wouldn't say anything, but the "friend" would not be invited over anytime soon.

You are absolutely correct.  I wish I didn't like her and want to have the threesome.  One or the other and I'd of had no issues.  I just felt like pressing the issue might be crossing a line that I didn't want to cross. 

"NOW GET DOWN THERE AND GET TO WORK!!!"

I kind of want to call Russ and ask how he got them into it.  B@ST@RD!!!!! :doh:

t-r

367177[/snapback]

Sounds like the 'Madonna and the Whore' syndrome (can't remember the flick that is from). When we men are just screwing around we want to be with the whore and get as nasty as we can. When we men are thinking of settling down, we want the Madonna (no, not that one) who will raise our kids in a morally upright atmosphere. You must have been thinking the halfadyke was the one and didn't press the issue because in the back of your mind you didn't want her to become a whore to you.

That, or you're in love with your mother and want to kill your father...

:doh:

What you need to do is get her hooked up with your current girlfriend and you'll probably get your action. She seems like she doesn't want to share someone that she's dating but doesn't mind a three way with someone she's not committed to. (I feel kind of like a perverted Dr. Phil)

This could be your Buddy in two weeks:

A couple (Husband and Wife) engage in a torrid affair with a young woman (Friend). One night Husband and Friend return home from an errand and find a note on the pillow from Wife that reads "I'm sorry. I have to leave. I cannot share you any longer". Touched, the Husband murmurs "I guess we'll have to stop, if it's hurting her this much. She really loves me." To which Friend acidly replies, "What makes you think the note's for you?"

THAT is a dyke. :ph34r:

367095[/snapback]

Yup, the one that kick starts her vibrator.

Great "friend" you got there. Assuming they really DID "bump uglies (sorry but whenever I hear that I think of Sly Stallone in "Tango and Cash" [yeah I watched it, on HBO, so shutup!] mangling that line)." That could have been a lie to get back at you for some reason. Unless there are pictures. Which you should then immediately post. :ph34r: