Problem with Pats fans

Well my one mans opinion is your an idiot for labeling us Sox fans as anal and idiots. Not all fans are the same. Yes there is a few in every bunch that are complete idiots. Every team has a few.

361204[/snapback]

Based on what I have seen here, this man's opinion is that all Pats and Sox fans are at worst paranoid and at best not comfortable with their self-esteem. I'm quite content on basing my opinion solely on the Boston-ish contributors at TBD. Please refer to me as an idiot in the future, as well. Thanks.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I have seen here, this man's opinion is that all Pats and Sox fans are at worst paranoid and at best not comfortable with their self-esteem.  I'm quite content on basing my opinion solely on the Boston-ish contributors at TBD.  Please refer to me as an idiot in the future, as well.  Thanks.

361221[/snapback]

:devil:

Nothing personal, just calling it as I see it.  I fully expect a righteous, high-ground response attempting to shame me for my short-sightedness.  Hot pockets may be brought up.

361226[/snapback]

Don't worry, he'll spell it wrong and use "lol" about 4 times.

Well my one mans opinion is your an idiot for labeling us Sox fans as anal and idiots. Not all fans are the same. Yes there is a few in every bunch that are complete idiots. Every team has a few.

361204[/snapback]

Ahhhhh....wwovince. Nice to hear from you. I see you took the bait. You seem to be quite a frazzled individual. A staple in most NE sports fans. Thanks for not disappointing. You were right on cue to pounce. Now quick, get back to the board. Someone else might be trying to.....GASP.....crush your empire. :devil:

Wow billsoverdue you want to join in too !@#$. I dont know what it is with you !@#$s wanting to hop on me all the time. All I do is give my opinion I cant help you hate the Sox.But im here for the Bills.

361269[/snapback]

I don't hate the Sox..... but thanks to some of their 'fans', I may be starting to. Promo, I think your original point is being disproven.

Promo, my friend, the good news is that you simply have time on your side. And time is you all need because when the Pats start losing...and they WILL start losing...then those guys will pawn off their season tickets and start watching baseball faster than Paris Hilton answering her cell phone mid-blowjob.