Problem with Pats fans

Well then please do entertain me! I'll spare the time to expose your ill manners in  this forum in which you appear to forget you are a guest.

You offer not a single fact to refute my conclusion. Typically that's the sign of at best a blowhard, offering rhetoric over any substance.

Here's your chance to show just how "knowlegable" you are:

From among the 15 times that NFL teams have won consecutive championships I challenge you to identify any of those teams with LESS convincing back to back wins than the two 3-point squeakers the Pats eked out in '04 and '05.

tick....  tick......  tick.....  tick......

362463[/snapback]

Lets get a few things straight, If I were a "guest", my name would say guest. I have every much as right to post here as you do.

You want facts? How's this fact, The New England Patriots have won Super Bowls 36, 38 & 39. (All during the Salary Cap era)

How many of the teams that have won 3 or more Super Bowls in a 10 year span have done so during the Salary Cap era?

Whether the Pats won by 3 pts or 33 pts, its still a Super Bowl win. In fact, I'm guessing that had Scott Norwood's kick been true, you wouldnt have been complaining about a lousy 2 pt victory over the Giants. A team if I recall correctly, that you were decently favored to beat.

Suck on that ya bet welcher.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get a few things straight,   If I were a "guest", my name would say guest.   I have every much as right to post here as you do.   

362719[/snapback]

Actually, if I recall correctly you are on borrowed time as a troll in this forum- were you not involved in what proved to be a nefarioulsy false attack on a Bill's fan that proved to sound the death of another troll insect buddy of yours here not long ago? Making references to the BS that got your hivemate booted might not be an intelligent strategy, but hey- don't let me interfere with you hanging yourself- I'm no fan of trolls with poor manners!

Now let's see if I can make this any easier for you since you so rudely interrupted my conversation with another Bills fan here about the lack of accuracy in calling the current Pats a "Dynasty", an application that contradicts the multigenerational basis of the word.

I've asked you the simplest of all questions, a verifiable and quantitative question about the incredibly tight scores in your championship wins- can you name even ONE of the 15 instances of consecutive NFL Championships where the winner was less convincing in victory than the Pats have been?

Go ahead and scream and cry about how unfair my conversation with other Bill's fans is, the reality is it merely points out how difficult your struggle was in grade school English. But do carry on, I realize your kind can be awful noisy while you molt!

Actually, if I recall correctly you are on borrowed time as a troll in this forum- were you not involved in what proved to be a nefarioulsy false attack on a Bill's fan that proved to sound the death of another troll insect buddy of yours here not long ago? Making references to the BS that got your hivemate booted might not be an intelligent strategy, but hey- don't let me interfere with you hanging yourself- I'm no fan of trolls with poor manners!

Now let's see if I can make this any easier for you since you so rudely interrupted my conversation with another Bills fan here about the lack of accuracy in calling the current Pats a "Dynasty", an application that contradicts the multigenerational basis of the word.

I've asked you the simplest of all questions, a verifiable and quantitative question about the incredibly tight scores in your championship wins- can you name even ONE of the 15 instances of consecutive NFL Championships where the winner was less convincing in victory than the Pats have been?

Go ahead and scream and cry about how unfair my conversation with other Bill's fans is, the reality is it merely points out how difficult your struggle was in grade school English. But do carry on, I realize your kind can be awful noisy while you molt!

362723[/snapback]

Purple Helmet must have another crack in his arse after this spankin.

I see he hasn't replied in over 5 hrs. Hmm, wonder why.

Nice post AKC.

362723[/snapback]

Thurman's helmet = AKC's b!tch

Where's Vince?

362856[/snapback]

please dont chase vince away...him and BF keep each other occupied in the baseball forum, cripple fight style, so the rest of us can have decent conversations about baseball...

362723[/snapback]

This isnt the BCS, margin of victory is irrelevant.

I like looking at the Patriots 3 Lombardi Trophies. Whats in Ralph's trophy case?

Hey EryRetard why cant you just leave me out of your posts or mind? I stoped responding to you in that other thread. Why cant you just drop it? You in love with me or something? God damn man stop mentioning my name!

362723[/snapback]

I applaud your most poignant post, AKC. <_<

If only any of it were remotely true OR relevant. 

363047[/snapback]

Much like the flotsam in a flushed toilet, you enter into a conversation I'm having with another Bill's fan regarding his assessment of the Pat's as a "Dynasty"; I point out that this use of the word dynasty is wholly inaccurate and YOU interrupt my perfectly reasoned assessment of the Pats as the least convincing consecutive championship team in the history of the NFL. After your rude interruption claiming "you don't understand anything" I point out that I'll stand by my conclusion and I ask you to name ONE SINGLE instance where consecutive NFL championships have been won in a more pathetic manner than those won solely on the foot of Adam Viniatieri. Of course, you can't answer the simple question I pose because it would expose you for the insect you are- a know-nothing band wagoneer who doesn't even possess the confidence in his football knowledge to discuss his team with his own fan base in a forum established for that team.

But do continue to humor us, like any insect your continued boorish behavior in a forum in which YOU are the guest will ultimately lead to your extermination.

RAAIIIIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much like the flotsam in a flushed toilet, you enter into a conversation I'm having with another Bill's fan regarding his assessment of the Pat's as a "Dynasty"; I point out that this use of the word dynasty is wholly inaccurate and YOU interrupt my perfectly reasoned assessment of the Pats as the least convincing consecutive championship team in the history of the NFL. After your rude interruption claiming "you don't understand anything" I point out that I'll stand by my conclusion and I ask you to name ONE SINGLE instance where consecutive NFL championships have been won in a more pathetic manner than those won solely on the foot of Adam Viniatieri. Of course, you can't answer the simple question I pose because it would expose you for the insect you are- a know-nothing band wagoneer who doesn't even possess the confidence in his football knowledge to discuss his team with his own fan base in a forum established for that team.

But do continue to humor us, like any insect your continued boorish behavior in a forum in which YOU are the guest will ultimately lead to your extermination.

RAAIIIIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

363119[/snapback]

Your argument about the Super Bowls being won in a "pathetic" manner is YOUR OPINION which contrary to what you want to believe is NOT fact.

Your jealousy of the NFL Champions is only surpassed by your misplaced arrogance at not really understanding the nature of the NFL.

Keep jabbing though, its fun.

Your argument about the Super Bowls being won in a "pathetic" manner is YOUR OPINION which contrary to what you want to believe is NOT fact.   

Your jealousy of the NFL Champions is only surpassed by your misplaced arrogance at not really understanding the nature of the NFL. 

Keep jabbing though, its fun.

363188[/snapback]

No kidding. It's HARDER, not easier to win multiple Super Bowls these days. Chuck Noll drafted extremely well for three or four years in a row and basically was able to keep his team together with minimal player movement. Belichick can't do that, and everything about the way the league is structured is designed to prevent dynasties from happening. Unlike when the Bills were in the Super Bowl, the two conferences are much more evenly matched these days. More often than not, the team that survived the NFC championship game was practically guaranteed the Lombardi trophy just by showing up, exceptions like SB XXV notwithstanding.

I agree with Troy Aikman that what the Patriots are doing is harder to do than what the Cowboys did. Dallas was so loaded with talent that they could basically mentally take the week off, not be sharp, and still win. The Patriots need to be mentally tough every week, not make mistakes and need to be impressive as hell nearly all the time. That's the ONLY way to put together back-to-back 14 win seasons, three Titles, and a 21-game winning streak. They beat the high-powered Colts EVERY TIME, and schooled a 16-1 team on the road to reach the Super Bowl this year. What more do you haters want?

Anyone who claims that doesn't qualify as a dynasty is either jealous as hell, clueless about how the modern NFL structure operates, or both.

363188[/snapback]

Speaking of facts- we're all breathlessly awaiting your answer to the orginal question:

One more time- Among the 15 instances of teams winning consecutive NFL Championships, which are the ones you cite that are LESS convincing than the two 3-point squeakers by the Pats?

Exterminator's Theme

Do two insects constitute a swarm?

Anyone who claims that doesn't qualify as a dynasty

363263[/snapback]

Actually, "anyone who claims that doesn't qualify as a dynasty" actually understands what the word dynasty means! You might nibble on a dictionary before you crawl back under the refrigerator ;-)

362723[/snapback]

Wow, can you say OWNED????