Buffalo Bills Fantasy Football Auction Values

For those who play Fantasy Football, I think this might be a fun topic, given the massive uncertainty surrounding offensive targets this year.

Below are the current aggregate Bills Auction Draft values along with their positional ranking, given a $200 budget:

0 PPR:

Josh Allen $24 (2nd)

James Cook $31 (13th)

Ty Johnson $0 (73rd)

Ray Davis $0 (74th)

Dalton Kincaid $8 (11th)

Keon Coleman $1 (53rd)

Curtis Samuel $0 (60th)

Khalil Shakir $0 (64th)

1.0 PPR:

Josh Allen $24 (2nd)

James Cook $28 (15th)

Ty Johnson $0 (70th)

Ray Davis $0 (76th)

Dalton Kincaid $11 (10th)

Keon Coleman $3 (52nd)

Curtis Samuel $2 (59th)

Khalil Shakir $0 (63rd)

Who do you plan on targeting?

Personally, I'm loving seeing Ray Davis, Keon Coleman, Dalton Kincaid and Khalil Shakir so undervalued. 

Go Bills.

I'm very interested in Samuel at his projected price point. In his one year with Joe Brady as his OC he was WR24 in PPR and WR25 in non-PPR. I'm not necessarily expecting that type of performance but I think he's being significantly undervalued. Kincaid seems to be undervalued as well and Ray Davis will probably be worthless early in the year from a fantasy standpoint but could be huge come playoff time if he plays well and gets more opportunities as the season goes on. Also, Josh is almost always worth whatever I end up paying for him. His floor is so high and then he puts up monster, game-winning weeks regularly.

• Like (+1) 1

Not much of a fantasy football player but I would be all over Keon Coleman, especially at $1.    I dont know what 0 or 1.0 PPR means Colean is a potential TD machine, big bodied, contested catch winner, tall, basketball experience catchings, he could easily develop into a to go to players deop in the redzone.    Imagine short safteies of CBs trying to defend him.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Not much of a fantasy football player but I would be all over Keon Coleman, especially at $1.    I dont know what 0 or 1.0 PPR means Colean is a potential TD machine, big bodied, contested catch winner, tall, basketball experience catchings, he could easily develop into a to go to players deop in the redzone.    Imagine short safteies of CBs trying to defend him.

Happy to define PPR. It simply stands for “Points Per Reception.”

In 0 PPR leagues, players gain points by scoring touchdowns and total yards.

In 1 PPR leagues, players gain 1 point for each reception, in addition to gaining points by scoring touchdowns and total yards.

In both leagues, it seems like Keon is significantly undervalued, considering most budgets are $200, teams roster 16 players, and he’s going for a buck or two. But hey, the guy loves a discount!

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Am I reading that right, Cook costs more than Allen ?

Shakir for free seems like a deal.

Running backs are traditionally more valuable because there is a steeper drop off from the elite ones, whereas any starting QB is going to get a lot of volume and production. You can get good production from a middle tier QB like Kirk Cousins or Jared Goff. There are like 20 or more QB's who you can get good production from. That's not the case with running backs.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think these values reflect what will happen after drafts start for real.  Allen will go for way more that $24.  

In general I am targeting Allen in all my drafts and will pay a premium for him.  If I miss on him I'll target cook but won't overpay for him.

I love Kincaid this year.  Te is usually a crapshoot and I think he has a big year for his draft slot. 

If coleman or Shakir drop ill throw a dart at them but I don't want to rely on starting them week to week.

On 5/24/2024 at 2:51 PM, patzen said:

I'm very interested in Samuel at his projected price point. In his one year with Joe Brady as his OC he was WR24 in PPR and WR25 in non-PPR. I'm not necessarily expecting that type of performance but I think he's being significantly undervalued. 

I'm with ya on Samuel. I think he can honestly be a top 15 wr in PPR

3 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I'm with ya on Samuel. I think he can honestly be a top 15 wr in PPR

He really might. It's impossible to know exactly how Brady will use all of these weapons and which one of the new guys Josh will gravitate towards, but I could see Josh and Brady loving Samuel's versatile skill set and him getting the ball a ton. It will definitely be interesting to see how it all plays out.

• Agree 2