Führer Trump | UNIFIED REICH

13 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Trump can't even manage the plebs around him anymore. Either that or he's just lying and making excuses for crossing a line he is completely detached from. Either way, he's clearly not fit mentally, physically, nor philosophically to be anywhere near a position of power in a democratic nation. He belongs in jail because he has committed crimes.

UNIFIED REICH

LOL!  Because Biden has control of anything...

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Because Biden has control of anything...

I mean, relatively speaking, Joe isn't my favorite, but at least he's not treasonous, rapey and grifty. We have to have some bar, no?

• Haha (+1) 1

Also, more relevant to this thread and most importantly, Joe's not a fvcking Nazi.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gene F stain!

:lol:

A UNIFIED REICH is apparently what you're after.

Posted (edited)

Lol.  The socks are still eating this BS and puking it like it's not another of a long line of bs narratives. 

Bunch of **** puppets 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  The socks are still eating this BS and puking it like it's not another of a long line of bs narratives. 

Bunch of **** puppets 

GOXYbu5W4AAp3lA?format=jpg&name=small

This YouTube account?

Also run by NAZIS!!!!!

It's a head scratcher as to how they got their hands on the evil Trump hating nazi 1871 Reich headline in 2023? 

Clearly the orange menace has a damn time machine

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I mean, relatively speaking, Joe isn't my favorite, but at least he's not treasonous, rapey and grifty. We have to have some bar, no?

Don't sell Joe short.  He's all those things, and senile too.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Watching the original ad, and how it's impossible to even see the text in question at regular speed,  makes me think it's more likely than not that the ad was created by a non Trump supporter who knew the Reich text was there already, hoping that someone with a big name in the Trumo space would eventually share it....in this case Trump himself....and voila you have another instant viral hoax.

Either way, this is again why no sane person believes ANYTHING reported by the "reliable" media when it's about Trump.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BillStime said:

The reich is most definitely unified

Do yourself a favor and ask the Israeli's if they think Trump is an anti-semite. They'll tell you your a blabbering moron. Case closed.

You were okay with all those snooty academic douches running Ivy League universities ducking and dodging that question in front of Congress while their students chanted death to Israel, death to America.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do yourself a favor and ask the Israeli's if they think Trump is an anti-semite. They'll tell you your a blabbering moron. Case closed.

Should we also poll the Russians and ask what they think of Trump, too?

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You were okay with all those snooty academic douches running Ivy League universities ducking and dodging that question in front of Congress while their students chanted death to Israel, death to America.

I have never once advocated for violence on American campuses.

Still - Trump is a NAZI and if you support him - well; then by default - so are you.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Happy Memorial Day weekend - MAGA NAZI STYLE

And if Biden wins, the country will continue to go down the toilet.  What choices we have!