Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What is your plan for your sanity if he happens to win? Seems unlikely based on the outstanding job President Brandon has done, not just here at home but around the globe, but you should probably have a contingency plan. 

Biden isn't a coup plotter, thats really all that matters

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden isn't a coup plotter, thats really all that matters

Just in case - best wishes in advance to you and all the other mentally weak people that have been so badly broken. Stay strong!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just in case - best wishes in advance to you and all the other mentally weak people that have been so badly broken. Stay strong!

Real patriotic of you!

All these people trying to come to America because it's awesome. You guys trying to ruin the place.

Go live in Russia if that's they type of place you like

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Every, and I mean EVERY accusation is a confession with these MAGA NUTTERS.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You can’t be serious with this are you? With the lies you have to swallow along with jizz to be able to support trump? Talk about tds! 

At this point we all know who and what kind of person trump is. he’s not going to change, major piece of ***** along with losing his mind. It says more about you than it does trump if you support him. I want all you ***** that support him to admit it, post all your lies and bull#### so we know exactly who and what you are. 

definitely the bottom rung of society, white trash.

22 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What are you going to do when trump loses is the real question? Because now we know what scum you people are. I hope you don’t talk about this out in the open. I would be embarrassed to admit I support that pos trump. Hopefully you have enough brain cells left to keep it under wraps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You can’t be serious with this are you? With the lies you have to swallow along with jizz to be able to support trump? Talk about tds! 

At this point we all know who and what kind of person trump is. he’s not going to change, major piece of ***** along with losing his mind. It says more about you than it does trump if you support him. I want all you ***** that support him to admit it, post all your lies and bull#### so we know exactly who and what you are. 

definitely the bottom rung of society, white trash.

What are you going to do when trump loses is the real question? Because now we know what scum you people are. I hope you don’t talk about this out in the open. I would be embarrassed to admit I support that pos trump. Hopefully you have enough brain cells left to keep it under wraps.

You seem a little overwrought. You might want to start thinking about your November mental health plan as well. Just in case. 

I can’t stand Trump. Unlike you, he did not turn me into a lip-quivering melodramatic wimp. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem a little overwrought. You might want to start thinking about your November mental health plan as well. Just in case. 

I can’t stand Trump. Unlike you, he did not turn me into a lip-quivering melodramatic wimp. 

If you're not a lip-quivering melodramatic wimp then you're full MAGA dontcha know

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

in a way I want trump to win because of the ***** show that will follow.  I never want to hear about this ***** again and frankly it is the only way to get rid of magaets. Either the Republican Party will just die like they should or they will just go back to being normal jackasses!

Edited by 4th&long

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And one attempted coup! Don't forget that!

The ***** that they need to lie to themselves about and overlook in order to be able to defend him is unbelievably! The likes of which nobody has ever seen!!

Just now, 4th&long said:

The ***** that they need to lie to themselves about and overlook in order to be able to defend him is unbelievably! The likes of which nobody has ever seen!!

Bunch of cry babies, sore losers and anti-Americans

• Like (+1) 1

I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than Tiberius. Then John from Riverside came along. I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than John from Riverside. Then 4th&long came along. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

48 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Top 13 threads - last 25 minutes the most recent post is by the ***t Poster in 11 of them.  

This is not a serious person.