PPP Commie Shi.t Posting Analytics: Those Posting Here Agree Trump Is Victim of Marxist Lawfare

As of 12:11 AM BillStime 

has the last response in 12 of the first thirteen threads on PPP

including him starting yet another thread about Trump. 

His detrimental effect on the board marches on 

😁

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😁

The shi.t poster is mainly a nocturnal creature. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 posts in the last 12 hours.  

FOURTY FIVE of them about Trump and/or the word Reich in a fan made video.   

Panicked.  Delusional.  Getting extra pay from his handlers.  Multiple people running its account in shifts.  There is just no good explanation for the lunacy - only one is full blown TDS - it is real.  And it is spectacular.  

• Agree 2

The TDS symptoms are certainly flaring and in rare form.

It's synapses, to the extent there are any left, are flooded with the TDS mutant enzyme. 

Rendering  the most basic and unrelated stimuli to be processed only as Trump, Trump bad, Trump nazi, Trump, Trump, Trump...

The stage 4 TDS patient sees only a world of orange bogeymen.

Everywhere and always.

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The TDS symptoms are certainly flaring and in rare form.

It's synapses, to the extent there are any left, are flooded with the TDS mutant enzyme. 

Rendering  the most basic and unrelated stimuli to be processed only as Trump, Trump bad, Trump nazi, Trump, Trump, Trump...

The stage 4 TDS patient sees only a world of orange bogeymen.

Everywhere and always.

I just saw he called someone a hack.  

This clown is not a serious individual.  Complete lack of self awareness, logic, and any sign of intelligence.  

He is here only to trigger troll and in his own mind believes he’s a legit influencer.  

Total loser.  

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😁

Of course Bonnie is embarrassed for his boy Greg leaving this part out about the Pine Tree Flag being a symbol for his pathetic cult.

image.thumb.jpeg.b92ac095aac7f598d202c4e6d0c37ac5.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I just saw he called someone a hack.  

This clown is not a serious individual.  Complete lack of self awareness, logic, and any sign of intelligence.  

He is here only to trigger troll and in his own mind believes he’s a legit influencer.  

Total loser.  

The child abuse enabler is embarrassed  because I call him out on his hypocrisy. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Of course Bonnie is embarrassed for his boy Greg leaving this part out about the Pine Tree Flag being a symbol for his pathetic cult.

image.thumb.jpeg.b92ac095aac7f598d202c4e6d0c37ac5.jpeg

Bill hates the constitution so he’s good with this 

Protests in front of the capital are warranted.  They knew that they were going to be doing things for 4 years (locking you down in 2 of them) that would justify that.  So they want it to be taboo.  

We are free to call each other pedophiles and protectors of child abusers - per BillStime.  

Completely and totally unhinged.  I just got on here 2 hours ago and this POS has been posting 12 straight hours.  

It’s time.  

do it jewish GIF

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Odd.  Actual antisemitism happening - American flag burning calls for death to Israel on college campuses across the country - no comment.  

Trump ad by a fan has a barely legible “reich” in it we all know was some lazy dumb watermark - but that’s worth your time.  

Ok then.  I will not take your concerns on this seriously then.  

I’m still waiting on my Nazi policies circa 2016 - 2020.  Especially the ones that show our hostility to Israel.  

You do you. That is my right to free speech, I’ll comment on what I want to not what some ass hat on a message board tells me to. I don’t get involved in every battle, there is a new one every 48 hours or so. 

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

We are free to call each other pedophiles and protectors of child abusers - per BillStime.  

Completely and totally unhinged.  I just got on here 2 hours ago and this POS has been posting 12 straight hours.  

When you're white  weird they let you do it.

:flirt:

• Like (+1) 1

Important Announcement from PPP Commie Shi.t Posting Analytics Department. 

Unfortunately a clear definition of what exactly constitutes shi.t posting is often a subjective endeavor, but make no mistake, by any reasonable standard what certain posters have been doing here during the orange menace years and beyond is quintessential shi.t posting.

Since they haven't been banned for the practice we here in the commie shi.t posting analytics department are only left to conclude that this posting style is indeed permitted here in PPP at the moment.

It is important to reiterate that our mission  is to track and analyze COMMIE shi.t posting.

As such, any posts that appear to mimic the style of the commie shi.t posters by ANTI-COMMUNISTS have not and will not be tracked.

Thank you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s time.  

do it jewish GIF

Go ahead - your buddy need$ help:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go ahead - your buddy need$ help:

If you look super super close at my profile pic, you can see the watermark and very faintly the word “predator.”  It must mean support for sexual predators.  

Hahahahahahahahaha I still can’t get over this hahahahahahahahaha

Newspaper headlines of world events from the 1870s hahahahahahahahaha

Say America First.  

Edited by Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you look super super close at my profile pic, you can see the watermark and very faintly the word “predator.”  It must mean support for sexual predators.  

Hahahahahahahahaha I still can’t get over this hahahahahahahahaha

Newspaper headlines of world events from the 1870s hahahahahahahahaha

Say America First.  

This hoax was called out very early on by many X accounts, the above clip just explains it best.

The useful idiots could have listened and avoided more mockery ..but they don't care about being mocked or have the capacity to be embarrassed by any of this.

In fact it's worse than that. Billsfuk.c, Finding et al. will still be citing this hoax as truth from today forward.

Lost to reality.  Green sky.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

One of the communists....actually no...definitely one of the useful idiots in our midst.

I mean at least this time you actually posted the same spam post in the sh!+ post thread.  It's amazing your comrades give you a free pass.  Heck, I bet they wouldn't care if you shot a guy on 5th Avenue.  

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This hoax was called out very early on by many X accounts, the above clip just explains it best.

The useful idiots could have listened and avoided more mockery ..but they don't care about being mocked or have the capacity to be embarrassed by any of this.

In fact it's worse than that. Billsfuk.c, Finding et al. will still be citing this hoax as truth from today forward.

Lost to reality.  Green sky.

The sock puppet is all kinds of mad you brought receipts. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 posts in 5 minutes in 13 different threads 8 of them on the same topic.  

No PPP, you don’t have a ***t poster here that is deliberately making a mockery of discourse by believing his job on a football forum is a Democrat Party influencer promoted by Twitter v 1.0 circa 2017-2022.  

• Like (+1) 2

Shi.t Posting Barrage Real Time Update

Shi.t Poster: Billsfuk.c

Trend: 14 of last 17 threads bumped to top of forum

Shi.t posting code level: Orange

Analysis:  TDS exacerbation level remains high.  Successful orange man rally in deep blue commie area and failed attempts to attack SC justice Alito seem to be most likely agitators.

Advice remains ignore and mock.

• Haha (+1) 1