Video: Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats humiliated at British Oxford Union debate!

Posted (edited)

Priceless!

The British speaker so eloquently illustrates what so many Americans, on both sides of the aisle, have been trying to say for a long time…👍

Trump shouldn’t even have a chance at winning the presidency if only the Democrats did what most Americans wanted…Therefore, they really bring this tight battle on themselves…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• JaCrispy changed the title to Video: Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats humiliated at British House of Commons debate!

Does anyone think the democrats would be doing so many egregiously dumb things if they thought there was any risk at all in losing come November?

It's rigged. They know it.  So they say and do whatever they please.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

So British Parliament needs a talking shill in the corner to tell you what to think?

Nope, he is just saying what we’ve always known- that Democrats no longer represent the working class, but rather the elite establishment…

Thats why they allow the country to be over run with illegals, at the expense of their own constituency…That’s why they are more eager to fund foreign wars, at the expense of the American people, when most are against it…

Like the British speaker said, the Dems, now, have the complete opposite agenda of when Obama was president…And they are using Woke ideology to force people into submission…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

21 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Nope, he is just saying what we’ve always known- that Democrats no longer represent the working class, but rather the elite establishment…

Thats why they allow the country to be over run with illegals, at the expense of their own constituency…That’s why they are more eager to fund foreign wars, at the expense of the American people, when most are against it…

Like the British speaker said, the Dems, now, have the complete opposite agenda of when Obama was president…And they are using Woke ideology to force people into submission…👍

Woke… tell me how this latest fad is gonna change anything. AFA as representing the interest of the rank snd file .._literally all the GOP has done is stack the courts and cut taxes for the wealthy. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Woke… tell me how this latest fad is gonna change anything. AFA as representing the interest of the rank snd file .._literally all the GOP has done is stack the courts and cut taxes for the wealthy. 

Yes, most Republicans suck too…I am well aware…👍

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Are we counting the Pelosi family in "the wealthy", or pretending otherwise? 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • JaCrispy changed the title to Video: Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats humiliated at British Oxford Union debate!
On 5/12/2024 at 9:43 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Does anyone think the democrats would be doing so many egregiously dumb things if they thought there was any risk at all in losing come November?

It's rigged. They know it.  So they say and do whatever they please.

Or maybe you're in the minority and you just haven't come to terms with that yet. Evolve or wither away.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This man has gone viral…Listen to what the cameras didn’t show about Pelosi’s reaction…👍

They are beyond desperate and are everything they accuse others of being.

The Hypocrisy is off the charts.

And with these cases not only collapsing but giving the orange dude more of the cycle.  They will become even more desperate. 

This summer is going to be lit.

She is as shady as her family.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

They are beyond desperate and are everything they accuse others of being.

The Hypocrisy is off the charts.

And with these cases not only collapsing but giving the orange dude more of the cycle.  They will become even more desperate. 

This summer is going to be lit.

They are going to have to cheat to win. They can't go TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, anymore. Everyone sees what a corrupt POS administration this one is. I still don't think it will be Biden as the Dem nominee. They are having a tough enough time having to "Weekend at Bernie's" him thru this term. I doubt they want to try thru a 2nd term. Not that Biden will be around for a 2nd term as he probably won't.  

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

She comes from a long line of grifters.

Thomas D'Alesandro III

Thomas D'Alesandro Jr

FBI records released on January 6, 2021 showed D'Alesandro had been the subject of a Special Inquiry investigation in March and April 1961, revealing numerous unsubstantiated allegations of association with criminals in Baltimore.

FBI Records: The Vault — Thomas D' Alesandro Jr. Part 01 of 01

JFK asked FBI to investigate Pelosi's father for his Mob connections - Simplelists

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/18321673-nancy-pelosi-s-father-had-baltimore-mafia-ties

While we are talking about shady grifters with ties to organized crime. its hard not to mention HC

Hillary Clinton's ties to the MOB | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Tommy Callahan

On 5/12/2024 at 7:34 AM, TH3 said:

So British Parliament needs a talking shill in the corner to tell you what to think?

Apparently you didn’t read my first post…I said it was what many people already thought…👍

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Apparently you didn’t read my first post…I said it was what many people already thought…👍

She relies on MSM like msnbc to tell her what to think so she thinks that's what everybody does.  She also doesn't know that the guy that debated pelosi is not part of the Parliament but a former member of the band Mumford And Sons.  A banjo player easily handed pelosi her ass to her...

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 1:49 AM, JaCrispy said:

Priceless!

The British speaker so eloquently illustrates what so many Americans, on both sides of the aisle, have been trying to say for a long time…👍

Trump shouldn’t even have a chance at winning the presidency if only the Democrats did what most Americans wanted…Therefore, they really bring this tight battle on themselves…👍

She is an idiot and I can't even listen to anything she says. Drivel.

She's a female Biden. 

Edited by Unforgiven