Another Trump Quid Pro Quo | Corrupt AF

Posted (edited)

Weird.  They don't care.  Nothing this corrupt sack of orange dyed syphilitic shite does matters. Thankfully the younger generation doesn't agree with these schmuck.

If Joe did even a fraction of what this POS did he would be gone.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Better than being a liar.

4th?  That's the grade you dropped out of school, Shlong.  What a mess.    

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

4th?  That's the grade you dropped out of school, Shlong.  What a mess.    

Thank you for telling me I’m right. If insults are all you got to fall back on you are done.

• Haha (+1) 1

TRUTH:

OIL COMPANIES: PLEASE SUPPORT TRUMP!

BY JOHN HINDERAKER

A person could make it his life’s work to respond to all of the ignorant, unfair and dishonest attacks that liberals make on Donald Trump. I don’t want to do that. But I do want to comment briefly on the latest Trump “scandal”: At a Dinner, Trump Assailed Climate Rules and Asked $1 Billion From Big Oil.*

Many outlets tried to make it sound like Trump was soliciting a bribe: support my campaign and in return I will favor your industry. But of course, that wasn’t the case.

(Certainly the lemmings on PPP swallowed it)

Trump’s exact words are unknown, but this is how the hostile New York Times put it:

Over a dinner of chopped steak, Mr. Trump repeated his public promises to delete Mr. Biden’s pollution controls, telling the attendees that they should donate heavily to help him beat Mr. Biden because his policies would help their industries.

Trump makes a good point. And it is exactly the same point that Democrats make to the “green” industries. Democrats funnel countless billions of dollars to “green” industries and companies, in return for which they receive lavish political support. Why? Because the Democrats’ policies are in the “green” industries’ financial interest.

What’s the difference?

The difference is that Trump’s energy policies are right, and the Democrats’ energy policies are wrong.

The Democrats’ support for “green” energy hurts consumers to the tune of many billions of dollars, and, perhaps worse, damages the national security. Trump’s support for reliable, affordable American energy will be good for all Americans. Except, I suppose, those who have invested in “green” companies in reliance on the Democrats’ anti-consumer subsidies and mandates.

* I love it when liberals refer to “Big Oil.” As though they think our gas tanks should be filled courtesy of Bob’s Oil Company. And, of course, their lexicon doesn’t include “Big Wind” or “Big Solar.” Although, to be fair, it would be more accurate in those instances to speak of Big China.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/05/oil-companies-please-support-trump.php

On 5/10/2024 at 5:16 PM, 4th&long said:

Thank you for telling me I’m right. If insults are all you got to fall back on you are done.

Shlong is funny.  Happy Mother’s Day to you.  

On 5/11/2024 at 9:57 AM, B-Man said:

Many outlets tried to make it sound like Trump was soliciting a bribe: support my campaign and in return I will favor your industry. But of course, that wasn’t the case.

(Certainly the lemmings on PPP swallowed it)

Trump makes a good point. And it is exactly the same point that Democrats make to the “green” industries. Democrats funnel countless billions of dollars to “green” industries and companies, in return for which they receive lavish political support. Why? Because the Democrats’ policies are in the “green” industries’ financial interest.

What’s the difference?

The difference is that Trump’s energy policies are right, and the Democrats’ energy policies are wrong.