Another Trump Quid Pro Quo | Corrupt AF

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

An explicit quid pro quo.

Nothing like draining the swamp, right MAGA?

They don't care, they'd hope he got more.  

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hopefully he got himself cleaned up, and got himself a quid pro quo for a billion from the oil execs.  Apparently, the faint off odor of poopy pants doesn't dissuade them one bit. 

Edited by daz28
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm not a prop, I always carry my pizza like a textbook.  That's how the uneducated do it. LOL

Edited by daz28
  • Haha (+1) 1

Oh look the ignore him conspiracy freak serial spamming everything.   How fun.  Must be getting nervous about something.   Could it be those recent poll numbers that are suddenly neck-and-neck?  Hmmm.

49 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh look the ignore him conspiracy freak serial spamming everything.   How fun.  Must be getting nervous about something.   Could it be those recent poll numbers that are suddenly neck-and-neck?  Hmmm.

PANIC spam

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More desperate lies to cover for Demented Biden's disastrous presidency.  Worst in US history.  Keep the lawsuits coming.  Thanks!  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Irv said:

More desperate lies to cover for Demented Biden's disastrous presidency.  Worst in US history.  Keep the lawsuits coming.  Thanks!  What a mess.  

Lies? Just because you type that doesn’t make it true, it just shows you are the liar but we already knew that because you are a trump supporter. Lol 😂 

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Lies? Just because you type that doesn’t make it true, it just shows you are the liar but we already knew that because you are a trump supporter. Lol 😂 

4th&schlong.  You're funny.  Keep 'em coming.