Will Trump Go To Jail?

Do You Think Trump Will Be Incarcerated?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Trump, jail?

• Yes, years
    • Yes, but just for a short time
    • He will be given parole
    • He will end up with a fine
    • Nope, he will never see any jail time or punishment

I don't believe so because for the most part i think its all a bunch of BS . The libs have tried and tried to keep him down & no matter what they bring in it never winds up as a rock solid beyond a shadow of a doubt ending to anything they indict him for..

I think as it goes they will do as they have done before and just waste a ton of american money to keep this stuff up and all the time just making him stronger and a guy that will fight to the bitter end to clear his reputation which is exactly what the people want not some career liar or politician .

I can see a conviction or two, but sentencing will be lenient so probably a NO on incarceration.  You'll still get your time in the sun to dance the trump schadenfreude dance.  It's like the macarena but more animated.

• Haha (+1) 1

There’s a reason why some of the more rabid dem Congress critters are pushing to revoke secret service protection for him. 

48 minutes ago, LeviF said:

There’s a reason why some of the more rabid dem Congress critters are pushing to revoke secret service protection for him. 

So he will get the Epstein treatment? 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So he will get the Epstein treatment? 

Because they know his secret service detail won’t even entertain the idea of him being jailed. My guess would be some kind of house arrest as a penalty. 

• Thank you (+1) 1